Moving F1-Staff

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
OnEcRiTiCaL
OnEcRiTiCaL

Re: Moving F1-Staff

diffuser wrote:
13 Mar 2024, 02:29
maygun wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 23:17
diffuser wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 22:29

Or you've not been paying close attention.

off the top of my Head I can think of Fallows, Hegedus and Andrew Alessi.
Maybe you are right I am not closing that closely but still, I don't remember any big signings (except Jayne Poole, who is not a technical employee) from Mercedes in the last 3 years. While they lost big names like Eric Blandin, Mike Elliot, Ben Hodgkinson, along with James.

I wouldn't put Hegedus on that level, but yeah I agree Fallows and Andrew are big names that moved. But they filled Fallow's seat with Enrico Balbo who moved from Mercedes. Wache and Newey is still there.
Hegeddus was the project leader for the pitstops at RBR. He's doing the same at AMR. They say he's responsible for the great pit stops at RBR.
Hegedűs is a bit strange for me ,I mean not so active. What I see on his instagram just plays with lego and kids.:)

ralphster7
ralphster7

Matteo P. Mercedes Lead Simulation and Modelling Engineer -> Head of Performance Analytics Ferrari. (Dec 2023).

Macafangrskg
Macafangrskg

Lee Stevenson Chief Mechanic at Red Bull Racing to ??? the other side of the pit lane presumably HAAS effective immediately

lio007

Macafangrskg wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 13:02
Lee Stevenson Chief Mechanic at Red Bull Racing to ??? the other side of the pit lane presumably HAAS effective immediately
Former Chief Mechanic!
He moved to the Red Bull demo run-team in 2021.

mclaren_mircea
mclaren_mircea

Michael Keen (model technician) and Darren Burton are leaving Mercedes. Keen after 7 years and Burton after 22 years.

ralphster7
ralphster7

Tom Coupland is the new Chief Designer of Haas after being promoted from Head of Composite Design. https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-coupland-41676536/