2022 São Paulo Grand Prix - Interlagos, Nov 11 - 13

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
DChemTech
DChemTech

Re: 2022 São Paulo Grand Prix - Interlagos, Nov 11 - 13

MadMax wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 00:34

Well it seems that directly insulting an entire group of fans is OK. I guess it's ok so long as you include the entire fan base and not just a few individuals. Good to know. Thanks, hollus. =D>
That you interpret a request for more introspection as an insult is rather telling I would say.

There's a good reason I decided not to address anyone personally, as there are plenty on 'both sides' who do show introspection and are not (and do not need to feel) addressed by this, and as I have no intention of highlighting any individual behavior. Still, it is a pattern of behavior I notice with a number of people and I think it deserves to be mentioned as it affects the discussion. I hope those that fit the bill are willing to think a little bit about it, rather than considering themselves under attack right away.

DDopey
DDopey

PlatinumZealot wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 00:20
DDopey wrote:
17 Nov 2022, 22:30
PlatinumZealot wrote:
17 Nov 2022, 22:24

Lewis was initially alongside in the deceleration zone (That is where you take measurement) so the two are not the same. Max was even on the outside... And he turned in also.. So both cases are more leaning towards Max even though they are not similar.
Lewis was never further alongside Max then Max was with Lewis in Brazil.
In Brazil Max was on the outside and shot wide past the racing line to try to get his car ahead and turned back inwards towards another driver on the racing line. Problem was he was never fully along in the braking zone (in the second ess)

In SilverStone Max was on the racing line with another driver alongside on the inside. Then Max does the trick again where he shoots wide to get his car slightly ahead and turns in..... Problem was the inside dirver was already there fully along side in the braking zone.

So two different situaitons even tho Max tries a similar tactic.

Works in videogames... Not in real life.
I was responding to this part of your statement;
PlatinumZealot wrote:
17 Nov 2022, 22:24
Lewis was initially alongside in the deceleration zone (That is where you take measurement) so the two are not the same.

djones
djones

Why is it still being argued...

Totally Max's fault and he got the penalty to prove it. After the race he even admitted he went for it as had nothing to lose.

Then gloated that he got a 5-second penalty and Lewis lost the win because of it.

Oh and then tried to also say he was right to throw his teammate under a bus because you know; reasons that make him more important than the team. This attitude of his is understandable though when all of his career he has had people bowing down to him, always telling him he is right etc. Poor guy has been programmed that way by the people around him.

sosic2121
sosic2121

Vanja #66 wrote:
17 Nov 2022, 19:06
I agree with you regarding the crash. IMO it is totally irrelevant where Max ended after the crash because that is influenced by the contact, BUT
it would be of biggest importance if there was no contact.
If Max pushed Lewis wide on curb then he would deserve the penalty.
IMO they given the penalty to the wrong guy since I believe Max was entitled to that position but Lewis denied that.

Bigger problem is that if Max pushed Lewis wide but without contact, he would receive no penalty as that happened many times before!!!
Basically, drivers have to crash to get some justice.
In the end, both of them lost the chance to fight for the win. Smart.

Vanja #66

Hoping for more of that next year and a red car benefiting :mrgreen:
And they call it a stall. A STALL!

#Aerogimli
#DwarvesAreNaturalSprinters
#BlessYouLaddie

stephen

Max, Leclerc and Stroll will start the race as the top 3 but I believe only one of these will finish the race on the podium and we all know who would it be.
Stephen Marengo
My F1 favorites: Community | Team | Driver

Wouter

stephen wrote:
04 Nov 2023, 14:33
Max, Leclerc and Stroll will start the race as the top 3 but I believe only one of these will finish the race on the podium and we all know who would it be.
This is the 2022 Thread. :wink:
The Power of Dreams!

marcel171281
marcel171281

stephen wrote:
04 Nov 2023, 14:33
I think this will not happen. I think Verstappen will have a collision with Hamilton! Verstappen falls back and then fights back to P6. At that stage he will be asked to leave Perez through for the campionship, but Verstappen refuses.

Russell will win, I'm sure!