2024 Visa Cash App RB Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Wouter

Re: 2024 Visa Cash App RB Team

Madhouse wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 10:31
Wouter wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 19:37
Translated from Form1a-uno/it/:

Racing Bulls anticipates some news in Miami

Rosario Giuliana
Racing Bulls is ahead of the game with updates in Miami for a new path of development.

With the further point gained in Japan, Racing Bulls aim to confirm themselves as sixth force also in China .
At Suzuka, as we had anticipated , .......................
Why didn't you paste in the information stating the change of chassis for Riccardo was a team choice?

https://formu1a.uno/en/racing-bulls-hav ... -schedule/
---------------------------
You are not supposed to post an entire article here, but just a quote and the link so that someone else can read the entire article.
I deliberately did not post the link [which I always do!] because it contained something negative about Daniel and I then received comments from @Djos about my "always" negative posts about him. I wanted to prevent that.
This was only a quote about the updates.

Now I didn't post this and now it's not good again? Then post the article with this negative piece about Daniel here yourself.

So I mean this part:
At Racing Bulls, Yuki Tsunoda’s excellent performance contrasted with the difficulties on the other side of the garage occupied by Daniel Ricciardo.

The Australian is struggling to keep up with his teammate both in qualifying and in the race and seems to have returned
to the limbo that surrounded him in the year of his separation with McLaren.
The unfortunate accident at the start of Suzuka is the culmination of a negative moment for the driver from Perth.
The Power of Dreams!

Wouter

djos wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 23:16
Wouter wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 15:32
----------------------
Have you ever seen me attack these two Australian fans?
I think it's great that they are big fans of Ricciardo, but they have to leave me alone!
Because you post like a one legged pirate, going around and around in circles with the same regurgitated negative crap.

And when folk rebut your BS with actual facts and team statements, you move on to a different negative narrative! It’s f’n tiresome.

I would feel the same way about it if folk were bashing Yuki week in week out.

Yes Daniel needs to do a better job, blind Freddy can see that, but you posting unfounded tabloid articles constantly, just annoys everyone here!

Grow the fk up!
To be clear: I did not report your message using the report button. Someone else did that,
before you accuse me of that too. You are the only one on my "ignore list".
The Power of Dreams!

Wouter

The last few days there was a rumor that Günter Steiner wanted to buy the second RB team.
According to the respected Japanese outlet AS-Web, Steiner has set his sights on the Visa Cash App RB team.
Rumors had previously circulated about a possible sale of Red Bull's sister team.
According to the Japanese medium, Steiner has already found possible investors.

There's a big interview with Helmut Marko in the "Kleine Zeitung" today.

https://www.kleinezeitung.at/sport/moto ... -lawson-im
KZ: There have recently been rumors in Japan about a sale of the second Red Bull team...

HM: I really don't understand where these things keep coming from.
Everything has been clarified and fixed with the shareholders. [The RB team will not be sold]
The Power of Dreams!

CaribouBread
CaribouBread

Marko more or less confirmed Lawson will be a free agent in 25 unless RB decides to provide him a seat.

FW17

Daniel is back, it was the chassis all along. Yuki has just got his ass handed to him.

hudnut
hudnut

I reserve judgement on the chassis magically solving Dan's issues. Yuki might not have liked the conditions or had a bad day.

Big Gun
Big Gun

Early days, but he knew something was wrong with his chassis, I expext him to show the real diference vs Yuki. Most of all the experts said Ricciardo was finished?

ispano6

This was the expected result, as Yuki hasn't gotten to grips yet with this circuit, a circuit that Daniel Ricciardo has raced (8 times) and won at. So no huge surprise there. There's no way Yuki is going to get up to speed in a single FP1 to the more experienced drivers who know the track. Though, it looks like it won't matter as they don't look to be in points contention with Sauber looking as strong as they do.

Perhaps now Daniel has the better chassis and it'll be Yuki's turn to give it a try next time [-o<

Wouter

ispano6 wrote:
19 Apr 2024, 15:59
This was the expected result, as Yuki hasn't gotten to grips yet with this circuit, a circuit that Daniel Ricciardo has raced (8 times) and won at. So no huge surprise there. There's no way Yuki is going to get up to speed in a single FP1 to the more experienced drivers who know the track. Though, it looks like it won't matter as they don't look to be in points contention with Sauber looking as strong as they do.

Perhaps now Daniel has the better chassis and it'll be Yuki's turn to give it a try next time [-o<
Did Yuki drove with a low(er) DF wing because he expects a dry sprintrace tomorrow he said?
The Power of Dreams!

Wouter

You have to click on the feed to watch the video.

The Power of Dreams!

runningmanz
runningmanz

What was Sainz doing getting in the way of Dan's qualli lap??

ispano6

Wouter wrote:
19 Apr 2024, 16:08

Did Yuki drove with a low(er) DF wing because he expects a dry sprintrace tomorrow he said?
Not sure if that is the case, this is his first time at the circuit, and he also said he didn't put it together.
It's not the end of the world. He has the older chassis now, and if the team share Ricciardo's set-up with Yuki's side of the garage, maybe it'll dial it in more for how the car should be set up, assuming they are like-for-like.

You'd have to place in 8th to score 1point, and this track isn't suited for the VCARB anyway so the sprint race is going to be a tall order. The focus will have to be qualifying and race pace/management.

runningmanz
runningmanz

That was more like the Danny Ric of old. Getting his elbows out and sending it!

PierreW
PierreW

Did Ric change his chassis this week end?

Bill
Bill

FW17 wrote:
19 Apr 2024, 06:37
Daniel is back, it was the chassis all along. Yuki has just got his ass handed to him.
Daniel has zero points why can't he just focus on his jop and not drag yuki into silly nonsense .his drs is not working again so how is he to to set a competitive time in quali .the desperation to make daniel look good is making team to strange things