2014 Malaysian Grand Prix - Sepang

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
mika vs michael
mika vs michael

Re: 2014 Malaysian Grand Prix - Sepang

15 mins delay.
"It is necessary to relax your muscles when you can. Relaxing your brain is fatal." Stirling Moss

I tried this and I had understeer, I tried that and I had oversteer, at the end of the corner I just run out of talent

gray41

This could take a while.
Lewis Hamilton #44
Poles: *****
Wins: ***

Chene

130 Races | 1 WDC | 22 Wins | 32 Poles | 13 Fastest Laps | 54 Podiums | 1102 Points | 2 Hattricks | 0 Grand Slams

Helios this signature reads better, I will make it mine:

121 Races | 4 WDC | 39 Wins | 45 Poles | 22 Fastest Laps | 62 Podiums | 1451 Points | 8 Hattricks | 4 Grand Slams
All these nice people saying I'm going to be world champion won't make me any faster, you have to believe it yourself. - Sebastian Vettel

bauc

I'm guessing Qualy will start in 9.30
Формула 1 на Македонски - The first ever Macedonian Formula 1 YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJkjCv ... 6rVRgKASwg

Shrieker

Further delayed to half past 4 local time. They say they'll be giving an update at 4.20. I'm thinking it could take another hour till we see the cars on the track. Too much water to get rid of in less than an hour.
Last edited by Shrieker on 29 Mar 2014, 10:07, edited 2 times in total.
Education is that which allows a nation free, independent, reputable life, and function as a high society; or it condemns it to captivity and poverty.
-Atatürk

Callum

Delayed a further 15 minutes until 20 past the hour....

matt_b
matt_b

One day we will have a dry qualifying and find out where the teams are in performance, though given how quickly it dries it could be Q3 once it stops and they get out there.

Chene

Some safety car action!
I like progress.
All these nice people saying I'm going to be world champion won't make me any faster, you have to believe it yourself. - Sebastian Vettel

ecapox

Yeah, its going to be a while. TONS of water on track?

iotar__

Since it's raining. While biggest topics are stupid sensors and sound this is what's going on and no one cares:
"Small drivers have a clear advantage. It's obvious, everyone knows it and I hope to have some adjustments in the regulations very soon." "This is very different compared to the years before as tall drivers now have a clear disadvantage in lap time." (Sutil)
They should show weight adjusted times next to regular ones on qualifying.

Chene

iotar__ wrote:Since it's raining. While biggest topics are stupid sensors and sound this is what's going on and no one cares:
"Small drivers have a clear advantage. It's obvious, everyone knows it and I hope to have some adjustments in the regulations very soon." "This is very different compared to the years before as tall drivers now have a clear disadvantage in lap time." (Sutil)
They should show weight adjusted times next to regular ones on qualifying.
Totally agree with you, these sensors are stupid, the FIA should drop them, get some excitement back into F1. Watching Nico beat Lewis is like watching paint dry.

bhall
bhall

(Dear God, what have I become?)

Chene

Track action coming up!
BTW
You chaps seem to be a stale bunch, I'm a new member to the forum ( have followed it for some time ) and no one even bothers to welcome me! :wtf:

bhall
bhall

Sorry, ol' chap. The girl who gives out blowies to the newbies has been on vacation for quite a while.

You're not missing much. Or maybe; I dunno. After all, we've only just met.

Chene

bhallg2k wrote:Sorry, ol' chap. The girl who gives out blowies to the newbies has been on vacation for quite a while.

You're not missing much. Or maybe; I dunno. After all, we've only just met.
GOG action, will be new to me... :mrgreen: