2016 Red Bull Racing team - TAG Heuer

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Chuckjr

Re: 2016 Red Bull Racing team - TAG Heuer

Delete
Watching F1 since 1986.

SR71

Max is here to set records and his management team will jump at any opportunity to make sure that happens. For instance if he were to win in Monaco this year with Red Bull would that make him the youngest race winner?

bauc

If this is ture, which I doubt to be, than it would be very silly and I think its just a media BS
Формула 1 на Македонски - The first ever Macedonian Formula 1 YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJkjCv ... 6rVRgKASwg

GPR-A duplicate2

Seems to be true.

VERSTAPPEN TO REPLACE KVYAT FROM SPAIN ONWARDS
Now media in Verstappen’s home country are reporting that Kvyat has in fact been demoted back to Toro Rosso, with whom he made his grand prix debut in 2014, with Verstappen fast tracked to the Red Bull top team alongside Daniel Ricciardo with immediate effect.

The young Dutchman is reportedly set for a seat fitting at the team’s Milton Keynes headquarters this week and was allegedly spotted at the factory on Wednesday.

Bomber_Pilot

I think Verstappen will get to drive the Red Bull in Barcelona, but only during testing after the race.

Edit: I guess i was wrong.
Last edited by Bomber_Pilot on 05 May 2016, 09:47, edited 1 time in total.

bauc

WoW, this is a huge blow for Kvyat
Формула 1 на Македонски - The first ever Macedonian Formula 1 YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJkjCv ... 6rVRgKASwg

namao
namao

Why is everyone saying only good things about Verstappen? I don't think he's better than Sainz. This is Helmut Marko's personal thing, only.

"He is like Senna" C'mon...

TheGkbrk
TheGkbrk

Absolutely unfair to Kvyat. I don't approve this at all. Verstappen may seem to have a great future but Kvyat was actually ahead of RIC last year and scored a podium this season. Replace him at the end of the season if you are going to do so. This is ruining Kvyat's career and taking his chances and opportunities from his hand. I never liked Red Bull anyway. Peh ...

superdowg316

Well, looks like Red Bull have decided to take things....to the Max.

In all seriousness, I seriously don't get this. Kvyat made 1 mistake the race after getting the teams only podium so far and suddenly he has committed an act so vile not even Satan would be with him and Yuji Ide would be considered a greater driver.

Still, this is a great opportunity for Max and this will be the time to see whether he lives up to the hype. He'll struggle possibly at Catalunya with a new car but he's got balls enough to put that thing where it belongs. Oh, and this will spur Daniel on as well.

Suddenly this might actually work out better than expected, maybe.
Friendship with Honda ended, Renault is my new (and more reliable) friend.

djos

namao wrote:Why is everyone saying only good things about Verstappen? I don't think he's better than Sainz. This is Helmut Marko's personal thing, only.

Max is absolutely talented but we'll see how good he really is along side a 3 time race winner. He certainly won't be able to whinge his way past Ricciardo, that's for dam sure!
"In downforce we trust"

djos

superdowg316 wrote:Well, looks like Red Bull have decided to take things....to the Max.

In all seriousness, I seriously don't get this. Kvyat made 1 mistake the race after getting the teams only podium so far and suddenly he has committed an act so vile not even Satan would be with him and Yuji Ide would be considered a greater driver.

Still, this is a great opportunity for Max and this will be the time to see whether he lives up to the hype. He'll struggle possibly at Catalunya with a new car but he's got balls enough to put that thing where it belongs. Oh, and this will spur Daniel on as well.

Suddenly this might actually work out better than expected, maybe.
This isn't his first silly crash tho is it, there were a few eyebrow raisers last year too.
"In downforce we trust"

Starscreamer

namao wrote:Why is everyone saying only good things about Verstappen? I don't think he's better than Sainz. This is Helmut Marko's personal thing, only.

He is better then Sainz!
Good day for me :)
#33 2 THE MAX 3RSTAPP3N
***WORLD CHAMPION 2021, 2022 & 2023

namao
namao

Starscreamer wrote:

He is better then Sainz!
Good day for me :)
Yes, I've seen that you're very objective.

namao
namao

An Austrian, 73-year-old Dr Marko is the head of Red Bull's driver development programme, which supports promising drivers in junior formula with the best progressing to its two Formula 1 teams - Red Bull and Toro Rosso.

Do you want to work at McDonald's serving burgers as an ex-F1 driver? Join now the Red Bull's Driver Academy !!! =D>

EDIT: https://twitter.com/JensonButton/status ... 3606339584
Last edited by namao on 05 May 2016, 10:11, edited 1 time in total.