Come at me bro!!

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
PlatinumZealot

Come at me bro!!

I am suggesting the a greivance thread.

In any male dominated sport it is inevitable that conflicts will arise.

A grivance thread is a place where users and Mods respectfully air out their differences, backed up with credible sources supporting their arguments, and if confpict resolution is not successful the two parties will simply ignore each other and in the case of Moderators vs user differences, a different Moderator will be assigned to moderating that user.

Thoughts?
πŸ–οΈβœŒοΈβ˜οΈπŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒβœοΈπŸŽπŸ†πŸ™

chrstphrln

Re: Come at me bro!!

PlatinumZealot wrote: ↑
13 Apr 2024, 16:11
Thoughts?
My thoughts are that you must be very bored very often. :D

Cs98
Cs98

Delete this garbage.

CMSMJ1
CMSMJ1

PlatinumZealot wrote: ↑
13 Apr 2024, 16:11
I am suggesting the a greivance thread.

In any male dominated sport it is inevitable that conflicts will arise.

A grivance thread is a place where users and Mods respectfully air out their differences, backed up with credible sources supporting their arguments, and if confpict resolution is not successful the two parties will simply ignore each other and in the case of Moderators vs user differences, a different Moderator will be assigned to moderating that user.

Thoughts?
Now then PZ - If you wanted to talk, mano a mano, you know where the moderation team are and you are here long enough to know how it works.

IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM