Watching WRC

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
Cuky

Watching WRC

I couldn't find any topic where this could be posted without being too off topic so I am creating a new one.

Basically, what I am interested in is: this year I might finally be able to go and watch WRC live at Croatian round. Was planning to go for previous few years as well, but different things kept me from making it a reality. Recently tickets went on sale and I plan to buy me and my girlfriend a whole weekend 4-day package which comes actually surprisingly cheap at 50€ per person and gives access to fan zones and service park. So, if any of you have any experience of watching WRC live what do you recommend?

It says on Croatian rally web page that access roads are closed 3h before stage starts so I guess I have to be at the stage 3h or more before the start. But that is basically everything I have. How is traveling between stages usually done? Are there usually big screens to watch stages you aren't at? What one can do while waiting for stage to start?

Basically any info any one of you has is greatly appreciated.