YouTube F1 news Video Spam

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
F1Krof

YouTube F1 news Video Spam

I'm just gonna bring this up, is it just me or lately YouTube's been littered with garbage AI Auto Generated F1 news related videos? - They all roughly look alike, with with some photos and AI generated sound and probably even content.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
Wroom wroom

PapayaFan481
PapayaFan481

Re: YouTube F1 news Video Spam

I haven't noticed them

Big Tea

F1Krof wrote:
26 Feb 2024, 18:31
I'm just gonna bring this up, is it just me or lately YouTube's been littered with garbage AI Auto Generated F1 news related videos? - They all roughly look alike, with with some photos and AI generated sound and probably even content.

9 out of 10 seem to be click baited or just plain rewording of other articles.
When arguing with a fool, be sure the other person is not doing the same thing.

mendis
mendis

Most of the "news" videos of F1 (anything else for that matter too) is just misleading info on YouTube. Some images clubbed together with misleading titles. I haven't touched any F1 video from an unknown channel for a few years now after initially finding out that there are so many imposters trying get views for nothing. Don't go to the video if it's not from a source you know.

AR3-GP
AR3-GP

F1Krof wrote:

You might need to watch some non-F1 content to retrain the algorithm.

CaribouBread
CaribouBread

Had the same issue few months ago, I had to select "don't recommend channel" on 10-15 instances and basically stop watching any F1 videos for a few weeks. Now I don't get those recs.

De Wet

F1Krof wrote:

Agreed... I Am Not A Fan Of Google...

Sevach
Sevach

F1Krof wrote:

Wholly crap you watch a couple of f1 testing videos and you get bombarded with a ton of suggestions with clickbaity style videos "proof that Mercedes is sandbagging", "This is why Lewis Hamilton left Mercedes", "Does Ferrari have the car to beat Red Bull"... it's crazy how many people/channels are pushing this garbage.

F1Krof

Sevach wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 14:03
F1Krof wrote:

Wholly crap you watch a couple of f1 testing videos and you get bombarded with a ton of suggestions with clickbaity style videos "proof that Mercedes is sandbagging", "This is why Lewis Hamilton left Mercedes", "Does Ferrari have the car to beat Red Bull"... it's crazy how many people/channels are pushing this garbage.
Exactly!!! And they all sound alike. Completely AI generated.
Wroom wroom

dren

F1Krof wrote:

I've noticed posts here that I'm not convinced aren't AI generated.
Honda!