Canadian Grand Prix Pics

Here are our CFD links and discussions about aerodynamics, suspension, driver safety and tyres. Please stick to F1 on this forum.
KJM3
KJM3

Canadian Grand Prix Pics

Hi guys,

I just got back from the Canadian GP and snapped a bunch of pics while I was there. I got a lot of up close pics of the cars and parts so I figure it'd be nice to post them on here so you guys could have a look at some of the cars details!

The link for the pictures is below. You may have to sign up for an OFoto account to see them, but the account is free and they don't spam your e-mail or anything so it's cool.

Please let me know what you guys think of the pics!

http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?& ... rt_order=0

- KJ

Timstr
Timstr

Hi, .....registering does not allow one to see your fotos.
You can only share with individuals, I think (with the 'Share foto') option.

West
West

I saw those photos.. u don't need to register. I was appalled by how close you got to the cars as well as the running on the track(?). Maybe i should go next year.
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

KeithYoung

how do we view hi res?

KJM3
KJM3

I guess I was kinda lucky to be able to make my way onto the track after the race. I guess you could say I was at the right place at the right time! :)

The great thing about the the races in Canada and the U.S. is that you can access pit lane on Thursday morning and see the cars being prepared for the race. I even have some video of the teams starting the cars and revving them up etc.

I'll definitely be going again next year! I had a great time at the race and enjoyed my whole visit to Montreal.

I'm not sure how you would view hi-res on that website. I'm going to try and find another website to host my pictures so you can see in better detail. My girlfriend uploaded all the pictures and put the comments under each one, so you'll excuse her if she labelled something wrong!

- KJ

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

You can also access the pit lane at Barcelona on the Thursday before the race!