Morning Practice Video

Here are our CFD links and discussions about aerodynamics, suspension, driver safety and tyres. Please stick to F1 on this forum.
Blix
Blix

Morning Practice Video

Does anyone have a copy of the US SpeedTV coverage of Saturday morning practice. Specfically, the profile fo the BAR Honda gearbox? If anyone can supply me with a US videotape, I will compress it and put it up for all to see.

Eric

Damn, I missed it. What did they say about it?

KT
KT

I have it recorded. it's 196 megs. Is there somwhere I can FTP it to?

KT
KT

I just made a wm9 version that's 96 megs. a little easier to send.

KeithYoung

Keep that file!! I'll try to find some webspace for it somewhere. What format is it .mpg .avi? Is it zipped?

KT
KT

It's currently Windows Media 9 a little over 96 megs ziped. I can make it pretty much anything. I did a quicktime mpeg4 and it came out almost 400 megs! Natively it's an mpeg2.

bernard
bernard

post it to eMule or kazaa under some easy to find name?

KeithYoung

I use overnet

anything been decided yet? I would love to see it... :)

bernard
bernard

I use overnet
eMule uses BOTH the overnet's network and the other network whos name i can't remember right now. So in eMule you find the same files as in overnet plus eMule's files.
Btw, why do you use overnet? eMule wins it ten million times :roll:
eMule finds much more files, you see more detailed information about the files, it downloads faster and you can drop your upload bandwidth to 30 kb/s without effecting download rate. Only wankers use overnet anymore. It's dying.

http://www.emule-project.net/

It might be a little harder to use, but if you can't use it, then you probably aren't worth it and should be using overnet alongide kazaa with all the other goofs :wink:

KeithYoung

thanks, didnt know emule was so much better, i hate how slow overnet is. can emule find all the top end engineering programs?

Does anyone have a filename for that video yet? Sylvia and Isabelle hehe.

bernard
bernard

I believe West has downloaded Fluent from it. Other design tools i downloaded icem surface. But don't expect kazaa kind of downloading speeds, though. The downloading speed improvement comes from the fact that it has so many more users, and it's growin all the time, fastest growing p2p tool, i believe it has just toppled kazaa in the users amount.
So when downloading, it is likely that more users have the same file, and therefore you have shorter que times. I find that if overnet took 3 days to download a 300 mb video, eMule does it in day and a half- sometimes under :shock:
But you should check their website for all the features, can't list them all here.

I believe it isn't the fastest growin P2P without a reason :wink:

bernard
bernard

But what's the latest on that video? Is it gonna be posted somewhere?

Anyone get a chance to post the video yet? :?: