2018 Scuderia Toro Rosso F1 Team - Honda

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
techman
techman

Re: 2018 Scuderia Toro Rosso F1 Team - Honda

Time to replace race engineers ? Communication is obviously not working between driver & pit, critical team mistake 2nd race in a row
race engineers are also at fault.but harlty should have communicated to race engineers but i believe he kept his mouth shut that cause the confusion. and destroyed gasly q time. thats why i never likes rookies. never like them . make mistakes and slow only a few can doing really well in the first season

Ground Effect
Ground Effect

techman wrote:
28 Apr 2018, 17:04
time to replace hartly. rookie, clueless and slow. Not f1 material. bring pascal W
Here we go...
Q: (Stefano Mancini – La Stampa) Kimi, will you help Vettel to win his championship this year?
Kimi Raikkonen: I can only drive one car, obviously. 
@2018 Singapore Grand Prix drivers press conference.

ArcticWolfie
ArcticWolfie

bauc wrote:
28 Apr 2018, 17:07
techman wrote:
time to replace hartly. rookie, clueless and slow. Not f1 material. bring pascal W
Time to replace race engineers ? Communication is obviously not working between driver & pit, critical team mistake 2nd race in a row
In the interviews it sounded like Hartley knew Gasly was behind him.

Sayeman

What an horror show, jeez. Even Stephen King couldn't even written this plot.

In the Mclaren years, i used to look forward to the tight twisty street circuits, but this team could be dead last in Monaco.
Never Give up.

No343NoLife
No343NoLife

ouch :shock:

techman
techman

http://www.as-web.jp/f1/363890?all

first meeting between honda and marko held in baku..
sorry marusama. you are wrong. they did held a first meeting in baku.

muramasa
muramasa

techman wrote:
28 Apr 2018, 17:58
http://www.as-web.jp/f1/363890?all

first meeting between honda and marko held in baku..
sorry marusama. you are wrong. they did held a first meeting in baku.
Whoa, honestly, just look at this. When did I ever say they did not or will not hold meeting? Do present it. You really have no clue whatsoever about comprehending others opinions.

techman
techman

Whoa, honestly, just look at this. When did I ever say they did not or will not hold meeting? Do present it. You really have no clue whatsoever about comprehending others opinions.
you were laughing when someone suggested that talks held between the honda boss and marko in baku. you suggested he attends to almost all races. anyway you seem to be negative about the honda and redbull. and by all means it no guarantee it will happen but be neutral rather than negative about it. you have no inside information but post thing written on articles. so its ok
Last edited by techman on 28 Apr 2018, 18:30, edited 1 time in total.

etusch

bauc wrote:
techman wrote:
They concentrated to much to good commucation with engine partner and forget commucation cars :-)

Talisman
Talisman

bauc wrote:
techman wrote:
The whole issue could have been avoided if STR didn't do the whole two by two thing that some teams insist on, sending both cars out at the same time. If the lead car has problems on their fast lap they almost always hinder the following car.

techman
techman

i guess i hope they put gasly in softs, he has pretty good starts hopefully stays close to top10 and might get a point or 2. hartly forget him .

muramasa
muramasa

techman wrote:
28 Apr 2018, 18:29
you were laughing when someone suggested that talks held between the honda boss and marko in baku.
Simply no. You do have serious comprehension issue.

techman wrote:
you suggested he attends to almost all races.
So? That is true and important perspective. Yamamoto's attendance being rare or usual makes big difference for this and not all people are aware of this so I just pointed out.

techman wrote:
anyway you seem to be negative about the honda and redbull.
I'm merely a fan of facts/evidence and just being relevant to the reality unlike some of you.
I used to be ridiculed Honda information minister (as in certain Iraqi minister in early 00s) and many other funky expressions that are much more rude than that in the past, and now I'm Honda party pooper. Truly amusing.

techman wrote:
you have no inside information but post thing written on articles. so its ok
?
Only those people like Tanabe, Asaki, Hasegawa, Yamamoto, Moriyama, Nakano (chief mechanic), Nakamura (ex chief engineer), Mori (ex Alonso's chief engineer), Ugomori, Nakata, Fukao (Sakura engineers) etc etc have inside information. And it is journalists/media (either Japanese or Brits or whatever) who bridge between them and us. And it is us who interpret these and distinguish proper info/evidence/facts/quotes from bogus and poor speculation. Some people lack this literacy and of course I point it out. Look elsewhere, people are rightly criticizing Gary Anderson, Benson etc and those media in general for whatever stuffs they write. If you are not happy about it, just present your argument instead of resorting to other's nationality (seriously you and loner, what on earth has my Japanese-ness, attending Suzuka and reading Japanese article got to do with my posts and anything else? This "attribute to nationality" only happens to me and never happen to Germans or French and I fully know why and what, would you like me to tell? Just imagine anyone saying "just because he's Brit, attending Silverstone/Goodwood/etc, and read English articles blah blah", it's utter and absolute horror).

Nova
Nova

Just ignore him muramasa. I signed up specifically to this forum because you post her at times and I am interested in the news/translation and opinions you share. Don't get caught up in the negativity.

techman
techman

And it is us who interpret these and distinguish proper info/evidence/facts/quotes from bogus and poor speculation
everyone one has the right to interpret the info they get. it does not always means your interpretation is right.
I just wonder if there is a big aero update for spain for TR. keeping the developments coming will be hard for TR

JonoNic

techman wrote:
And it is us who interpret these and distinguish proper info/evidence/facts/quotes from bogus and poor speculation
everyone one has the right to interpret the info they get. it does not always means your interpretation is right.
It's your right to interpret info but it's also your responsibility to not write rubbish.

Always find the gap then use it.