Christian Horner under Investigation

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
dialtone
dialtone

Re: Christian Horner under Investigation

PlatinumZealot wrote:So as more and more newscome out it seems the PA was in a mutual affair with Horner, and maybe things started to go sour and she pulled the "Me too" card.

She was never harrassed or shy to keep the conversation/affair going. And the evidence supports this.

So she's basically an in-house RedBull incubus that got bitter that he sugar daddy was rising in popularitt while she served in the shadows.

Redbull saw it for what it was - an affair gone sour, and fraudently aired in the workplace causing disharmony - and she was paid off and basically banished. So more or less it seems Horner is staying.

Look out for more leaks of embarassing evidence throughout the year though!
That’s a lot of text to write that horner is a moron.

myurr
myurr

chrisc90 wrote:
09 Mar 2024, 22:13
Tap your contact name at the top and scroll down to export chat....
Ha, not so obvious, and I bet the percentage of people who know where that is is lower than the 99% claimed by the other poster.

Regardless, the downloaded format is just a simple text file. How is that harder to fake than screenshots? It's trivial to tamper with or fake.

myurr
myurr

f1jcw wrote:
09 Mar 2024, 22:27
myurr wrote:
09 Mar 2024, 22:11
If she showed the chats to the Daily Mail then she'd be breaching data protection and privacy laws, it being her work phone.
I don’t think GDPR is a get out clause for bosses to harass their PAs
I didn't say it is, I said that if she took the texts to the Daily Mail from a company phone then it's a breach of data protection and privacy laws.

If the texts have been leaked by other means and she sells her story to the Daily Mail and tells them they're genuine then it's different.

izzy
izzy

chrisc90 wrote:
lol thank you, this is it. At least a million times simpler than doing 100 screenshots :idea:

izzy
izzy

myurr wrote:
09 Mar 2024, 22:43
chrisc90 wrote:
Ha, not so obvious, and I bet the percentage of people who know where that is is lower than the 99% claimed by the other poster.

Regardless, the downloaded format is just a simple text file. How is that harder to fake than screenshots? It's trivial to tamper with or fake.
It's not the particular command it's the general interface method of tapping on a face, than any pro ios user would know.

And the point is whether the plan was to fake coercion or not. If there was a genuine chat with only joking then she could just Export it, she doesn't want to fake it. It'd be there in black and white and it'd match the same chat on Christian's phone.

It's only if she, or she and her anti Horner allies, wanted to fake some that screenshots come into it. Then yes a text file with edits isn't even slightly convincing is it, screenshots are an image and more convincing.

f1jcw
f1jcw

izzy wrote:
09 Mar 2024, 22:56
myurr wrote:
chrisc90 wrote:

It's not the particular command it's the general interface method of tapping on a face, than any pro ios user would know.

And the point is whether the plan was to fake coercion or not. If there was a genuine chat with only joking then she could just Export it, she doesn't want to fake it. It'd be there in black and white and it'd match the same chat on Christian's phone.

It's only if she, or she and her anti Horner allies, wanted to fake some that screenshots come into it. Then yes a text file with edits isn't even slightly convincing is it, screenshots are an image and more convincing.
I'm sorry, just cause she saved it in a certain way, and you think it should have being done another way is meaningless.

I would have done it the way she had done it, it would be more authentic plus the added security of being uploaded to icloud.
This export isn't the holy grail of confirming seem to think it is.
Why do you think NO, NO NO, said multiple times through a conversation is joking. :wtf:

myurr
myurr

izzy wrote:
myurr wrote:
chrisc90 wrote:

Christian explicitly deleted the messages. He told her he'd deleted them, he asked her multiple times to delete the messages, and in some of the screenshots you can see that his messages have been deleted after she'd taken earlier screenshots showing them. In that case in particular taking screenshots has the advantage of being muscle memory and far quicker. You literally just push two physical buttons simultaneously.

And your argument is that because it's harder to take the screen shots and harder to fake then they're more likely to be fake? You're clutching at straws.

myurr
myurr

izzy wrote:
myurr wrote:
chrisc90 wrote:

Christian explicitly deleted the messages. He told her he'd deleted them, he asked her multiple times to delete the messages, and in some of the screenshots you can see that his messages have been deleted after she'd taken earlier screenshots showing them. In that case in particular taking screenshots has the advantage of being muscle memory and far quicker. You literally just push two physical buttons simultaneously.

And your argument is that because it's harder to take the screen shots and harder to fake then they're more likely to be fake? You're clutching at straws.

izzy
izzy

PlatinumZealot wrote:
09 Mar 2024, 20:55
So as more and more newscome out it seems the PA was in a mutual affair with Horner, and maybe things started to go sour and she pulled the "Me too" card.

She was never harrassed or shy to keep the conversation/affair going. And the evidence supports this.

So she's basically an in-house RedBull incubus that got bitter that he sugar daddy was rising in popularitt while she served in the shadows.

Redbull saw it for what it was - an affair gone sour, and fraudently aired in the workplace causing disharmony - and she was paid off and basically banished. So more or less it seems Horner is staying.

Look out for more leaks of embarassing evidence throughout the year though!
I'd just add to this scenario the possibility that she had something going with Jos as well. I saw this idea somewhere, with no actual evidence of course, but it fits. So then Christian and Jos clash, obviously, Christian 'coercively' tells her to drop the other guy, and they both try to get rid of each other. Helmut sides with the Verstappens, briefing media perhaps or some email addresses. but can be forgiven with support from Max. Jos goes rallying, after the secret internal enquiry finds it's all pretty obvious. The full story and chats can't be revealed, because of Geri and the kids.

izzy
izzy

myurr wrote:
09 Mar 2024, 23:08

The screenshots say he deleted the messages. You've fallen for them, that's the power of images.

My argument is that the screenshots can be faked but not as easily as text, so they're more convincing, as images, and unlike the original chats which can't be faked.

myurr
myurr

izzy wrote:
09 Mar 2024, 23:18
The screenshots say he deleted the messages. You've fallen for them, that's the power of images.

My argument is that the screenshots can be faked but not as easily as text, so they're more convincing, as images, and unlike the original chats which can't be faked.
That doesn't make any sense at all. If it had been a text file that had leaked you'd be arguing that text files are easy to fake and you want screenshots as proof.

f1jcw
f1jcw

myurr wrote:
09 Mar 2024, 23:26
izzy wrote:

That doesn't make any sense at all. If it had been a text file that had leaked you'd be arguing that text files are easy to fake and you want screenshots as proof.
It is called grasping. People still can't accept that the screen shots are real even though redbull and horner has not said a peep against them.

izzy
izzy

myurr wrote:
izzy wrote:

it makes absolute sense, that's why you can only counter it with making up things about me :-D

myurr
myurr

izzy wrote:
09 Mar 2024, 23:34
myurr wrote:
izzy wrote:

it makes absolute sense, that's why you can only counter it with making up things about me :-D
Your logic is that the easier something is to fake the more likely it is to be genuine, the harder something is to fake the more likely it is to be fake. It's bizarre.

Avtandil
Avtandil

Not sure if this has been brought up by anyone before but what are the legal ramifications for anyone found "guilty" in whatever Mr. Horner is being accused of? Because if like for example in some countries it's disciplinary action on employers discretion than wouldn't this whole thing be blowing it out of proportion?