2014 Malaysian Grand Prix - Sepang

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
Postmoe

Re: 2014 Malaysian Grand Prix - Sepang

This torque in new F1 cars makes inters ideal situation way narrower. The track seems inters, but the rear of the car demands full wet.

Chene

McLaren seems to be totally lost, Problems all weekend so far, wrong tyre choices, Sensors, Sensors, Sensors...
Did Mercedes AMG take out some insurance on the McLaren engine supply?
All these nice people saying I'm going to be world champion won't make me any faster, you have to believe it yourself. - Sebastian Vettel

basti313
basti313

Jonnycraig wrote:
Chene wrote:Seb worth 0.7 + sec in the wet, he managed to cut the 1.0 + Merc advantage down to 0.35 :wink:
Careful. Mentioned of the S word around these parts is very dangerous.
If you talk about Ham, Alo or Vet in dangerous environments you should always use "Jehova" instead of the name to avoid this sort of complications. The the others can universally also reply with "Jehova", this shortens the discussion.
Don`t russel the hamster!

Chene

Moanlower wrote:
Chene wrote:Seb worth 0.7 + sec in the wet, he managed to cut the 1.0 + Merc advantage down to 0.35 :wink:
I think most of it has to do with Redbull's superior mechanical grip and torque maps perhaps :?:
Hamboy going into DEFCON 1?
All these nice people saying I'm going to be world champion won't make me any faster, you have to believe it yourself. - Sebastian Vettel

bhall
bhall

basti313 wrote:
Jonnycraig wrote:
Careful. Mentioned of the S word around these parts is very dangerous.
If you talk about Ham, Alo or Vet in dangerous environments you should always use "Jehova" instead of the name to avoid this sort of complications. The the others can universally also reply with "Jehova", this shortens the discussion.
Yeah, but then I just think folks are talking about me.

SiLo

Might see Vettel on pole if he keeps this up. Good effort from the lad (still don't like him though)
Felipe Baby!

bhall
bhall

It seems McLaren are gambling on a somehow drying track. Not a bad move, actually. They don't have the outright pace to compete at this point anyway. Nothing to lose/everything to gain.

Moanlower

Chene wrote:
Moanlower wrote:
I think most of it has to do with Redbull's superior mechanical grip and torque maps perhaps :?:
Hamboy going into DEFCON 1?
No girl, just a man that's realistic
Losers focus on winners, winners focus on winning.

Waywardism
Waywardism

Lol Vettel!

Jonnycraig
Jonnycraig

Incredible job by Vettel as expected. The guys a machine.

1.1 seconds faster than his teammate.
Last edited by Jonnycraig on 29 Mar 2014, 12:02, edited 1 time in total.

Chene

I think most of it has to do with Redbull's superior mechanical grip and torque maps perhaps :?:[/quote]

Hamboy going into DEFCON 1?[/quote]

No girl, just a man that's realistic[/quote]

Realistically Seb is worth more like 0.9 sec in the wet

SiLo

I'd bet my house that Vettel loses places at the start tomorrow (if we have a real start that is)
Felipe Baby!

beelsebob
beelsebob

To be honest, I think it's oa more incredible job by Hamilton. The RedBull seems to have significantly more downforce than the Merc, and the power advantage was neutralised. Amazing job to come out in front despite that!

Jonnycraig
Jonnycraig

beelsebob wrote:To be honest, I think it's oa more incredible job by Hamilton. The RedBull seems to have significantly more downforce than the Merc, and the power advantage was neutralised. Amazing job to come out in front despite that!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Morteza

beelsebob wrote:To be honest, I think it's oa more incredible job by Hamilton. The RedBull seems to have significantly more downforce than the Merc, and the power advantage was neutralised. Amazing job to come out in front despite that!
Exactly! That Red Bull is a beast. And Seb is an amazing driver too.
Last edited by Morteza on 29 Mar 2014, 12:04, edited 1 time in total.
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare