2023 Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
bagajohny
bagajohny

Re: 2023 Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team

Checo is making noises about the new Pirelli tyres favouring some teams so I think he is obviously talking about Ferrari since they are the closest competitors to RB. So if all goes well then we have a race fight on our hand. Even so, beating Max is a totally different game looking at the level at which he is performing.

scuderiabrandon

bagajohny wrote:
06 Jul 2023, 19:16
Checo is making noises about the new Pirelli tyres favouring some teams so I think he is obviously talking about Ferrari since they are the closest competitors to RB. So if all goes well then we have a race fight on our hand. Even so, beating Max is a totally different game looking at the level at which he is performing.
Their closest competitors on a good day are 30 seconds down the road. They are making noise for no reason. They just want to paint the picture of the system being against them. They are delaying updates because of their buffer.

IntrinsicVoid
IntrinsicVoid

bagajohny wrote:
I’d rather stay indifferent about this, we can interpret him differently. The most important is that Ferrari shows a right direction in a track such as this one and it will be a real test. It’s easy to get your hopes high up and then to be smashed on the ground in instant :D

deadhead

Tire pressures for the weekend are kinda silly.. i thought they were trying to avoid all that with the new construction

F1NAC

bagajohny wrote:
Or maybe he's making new excuses on his future performances, because his current is abysmal

Vanja #66

https://www-formulapassion-it.translate ... r_pto=wapp

The indiscretion: Ferrari, Albon in the viewfinder in case of Sainz's farewell
Sainz goes, Albon comes?

If for Charles Leclerc there seem to be few doubts about his stay in Maranello, the future of Carlos Sainz does not seem equally certain , who for 2025 could look around, perhaps to find a team where he can clearly be the first guide.
In today's edition of the Corriere dello Sport, we talk about the first name to emerge for a possible replacement of the Spaniard
Now even Italian media is reading F1T and writes about discussions here as rumours :mrgreen:
And they call it a stall. A STALL!

#DwarvesAreNaturalSprinters
#BlessYouLaddie

organic

Vanja #66 wrote:
07 Jul 2023, 10:21
https://www-formulapassion-it.translate ... r_pto=wapp

The indiscretion: Ferrari, Albon in the viewfinder in case of Sainz's farewell
Sainz goes, Albon comes?

If for Charles Leclerc there seem to be few doubts about his stay in Maranello, the future of Carlos Sainz does not seem equally certain , who for 2025 could look around, perhaps to find a team where he can clearly be the first guide.
In today's edition of the Corriere dello Sport, we talk about the first name to emerge for a possible replacement of the Spaniard
Now even Italian media is reading F1T and writes about discussions here as rumours :mrgreen:
:o

This made me laugh

Andres125sx

bluechris wrote:
05 Jul 2023, 21:07
tnajner wrote:Guys, please post something constructive for the debate. This is getting really tiring and boring, not worth the team thred this fanboyism. Grand prix threads are full of this fanboyism crap, please do not make muck of this team thread.
The debate is that there are some people that think Sainz is at the same level as Leclerc?

Lol nice

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A528B μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Well, if you can read, I´ve never said that, I´ve never read anyone saying that, and I´ve even said myself Lecrerc is faster repeatedly, so please, do not use a strawman argument :roll:

LM10
LM10

deadhead wrote:
06 Jul 2023, 21:10
Tire pressures for the weekend are kinda silly.. i thought they were trying to avoid all that with the new construction
Silly why?

Btw, just to be sure: The new tyres will not only be available for Silverstone, but the rest of the season, right?

Vanja #66

organic wrote:
07 Jul 2023, 11:41
:o

This made me laugh
Was only joking of course, but those rumours are no joke. If some things keep happening, we could see Sainz leave at the end of this year as well. Vasseur is not Binotto, that's for sure...
And they call it a stall. A STALL!

#DwarvesAreNaturalSprinters
#BlessYouLaddie

EJ22B
EJ22B

Albon would be good replacement if Sainz ends up switching. His improvement over the last one and half years reminds me of Carlos improvement when he moved from Renault to McLaren back in 2019.

Still, if Ferrari can keep Sainz then it would be better as that relationship has been quite strong till now.

chrstphrln

EJ22B wrote:
07 Jul 2023, 12:22

Still, if Ferrari can keep Sainz then it would be better as that relationship has been quite strong till now.
Absolutely.
But I have to admit that I believe that many riders are at Sainz's level.
Significantly more than on Leclercs.

ing.

LM10 wrote:
07 Jul 2023, 11:45
deadhead wrote:
06 Jul 2023, 21:10
Silly why?

Btw, just to be sure: The new tyres will not only be available for Silverstone, but the rest of the season, right?
The upgrade tires—tested at Barcelona in FP1 and 2—were planned since earlier this year after Pirelli realized the performance of 2023 cars improved more than expected, and they’ll be used for the rest of the year, yes.

Supposedly these new tires use some elements of the 2024 tires which were also tested at Barcelona, but after the race and only by Ferrari and Merc.

organic

Sevach
Sevach

Sainz with the new beam wing has superior straight line performance.
Leclerc with a clear edge in the corners.