Schumi on pole!!!!!!!!

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Tom

What do you think?

Nah. I would very much like to be the Renault Strategist but unfortunetly I was rejected being too young. Still they would have only had to pay me £3/h.

I'd rather go into the LMS. The cars are so much less cluttered and they really are some of the most beautiful machines I've ever seen.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

[EDF]Fx
[EDF]Fx

My post was aimed at those who thinks that it was a misstake to pit Alonso early. Most likely it was the best thing Renault could do in that given situation, especially since Renault has more info about everything.

The job application was a joke, Pat Symmonds recently said that if made misstakes like Honda has this year then he would not be working at Renault.

/ Fx

[EDF]Fx
[EDF]Fx

[/quote]

I am driving up there tommorow, to kick some ass and to pass on my knowledge[/quote]

While your at it cant you make a stop at Brackley and explain to them a few things such as how pitstops are suposed to be done :D

As for the statistics sorry but I rely on official FIA statistics and not Manchildmade statistics since the latter always comes with a bitter taste and a sour smell :D

/ Fx

dumrick
dumrick

Alonso was in a bad position, being held up by Schumi and the team made the only thing they could do: to bring him in early. Likewise, Ferrari made what they were supposed to make: bring Schumi in as soon as Renault did it to Alonso.

jaslfc
jaslfc

pat symonds said that shumacher masked his speed.. he was doing 1m27 for the last 10 laps and when alonso came in.. he did a 1m25. So i think you gotta give shumy and brawn that one!! :D

dumrick
dumrick

Schumacher himself told that he was giving deliberately a big safety margin when Alonso was behind him. In this kind of track, that's just common sense: Schumi had even greater top speed, so what he had to do was being really safe, cautious and conservative in corners and blast off for the next straight. When Alonso wasn't behind him, he went back to regular driving.