New Videos

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Tom

When I went karting I tried to rub as many of those barriers as possible without losing speed. Is this the way to do it? keep it tight? The only time I spun out was getting on the marbles round the outside of someone.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Tp
Tp

Found this out of F1Racing magazine -

Ron Dennis Trying to lure M.Schmacher to Mclaren

His chat-up line "Michael, you are horrendously impressive..." lol

Spencifer_Murphy

yeh I saw that too, god I love my F1Racing subscription lol. Their youtube section really does drag up a few gems. That said in this months mag, they had an article talking about how Bernie & the FOM are trying to take legal action againt YouTube and their new owners Google.

TBH I wouldn't mind paying a small one-off subscription fee to join a "Official F1 YouTube Channel" to view all the old vids. That way everybody's happy(ish).
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

checkered

Why Kubica

escaped his accident at Canada almost unscathed? An RTL animation highlighting all the safety features that were at play. There's also a relating article on autosport.com also with links to high res versions of the video.

modbaraban
modbaraban

checkered wrote:Why Kubica

escaped his accident at Canada almost unscathed? An RTL animation highlighting all the safety features that were at play.
OMG :o Why this 3D video is SO WRONG?!?!

From the very start of it... Kubica hits and almost overtakes Trulli while still on tarmac, goes off the track under wrong angle tips the wall instead of STR's frontwing, hits the wall in the wrong place under wrong angle.... amazing :roll:

Tom

I noticed he rolled the wrong way, seemingly defying pysics he rolled in the opposite direction to what you would expect but of course in an accident wierd things happen. In the 3D vid he rolled the way you would expect, I watched the real one just after to be sure.
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

FLC
FLC

Thats is a 248 F1 in BMW colors. Thats also wrong! :lol:

G-Rock
G-Rock

--------------------------------------------------------

Tom

I like this one better, took longer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VBTaw39jzY

checkered

I'm not posting a link as

such, only noting that there's a pretty slick presentation of the Toyota operation on Speed TV videos, "Toyota F1 Factory: Behind the scenes" (... I'll leave the verbal reflections of that title for others). Anyway, the tour is given by none other than John Howett who proves to be an articulate and presentable fellow. The whole thing is about 8 mins, but it ends up being a pretty exhaustive/-ing summary of most of the main aspects of what running such an operation entails and as such manages to garner respect. Both for the operation itself and for taking time to try and explain it.

Tp
Tp

Tom

Completely off topic but I find Charlie the Unicorn, David Firth's Salad Fingers and Burnt Face Man all highly amusing...

modbaraban
modbaraban

Tom wrote:David Firth's Salad Fingers ...
I like this one. Dunno why....Kinda sick but ...

waynes
waynes

completely off topic but this guy makes me laugh so much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uMG6K91yNU

Sawtooth-spike

modbaraban wrote:
Tom wrote:David Firth's Salad Fingers ...
I like this one. Dunno why....Kinda sick but ...
I saw that about 3 years ago, it was feaky. i found it uncumfortably funny
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!