2024 Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Fakepivot
Fakepivot

Re: 2024 Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team

ive Read many of the opinions and such, but I am still not convinced if this is right call. I mean is Lewis really worth 100 million per year?? obscene amount of money for someone who will retire soon.. also, there no guarantee they will get him 8th wdc and when this project fails it will fail spectacularly, also he isn't the type coming over to help Ferrari or whatever, he cares about himself, we saw that last year how he and George never cooperated first in Singapore where he put too much pressure on George which made him crash then next in Suska he played dirty again fighting with him, then next race he crashes into him and says George turned into me crap.. like come on we seen he is not the type that cares for team. he wants his wins and wdc that's it. Charles like lose rear, and Lewis like strong rear, Ferrari already delt same with Charles and carols. we will again hear one drive complaining that car is not to his liking. so Did Charles really sign the contract knowing Lewis will arrive? This really puts a lot of unnecessary attention on Ferrari which then puts lot of pressure on the crew. which leads to more mistakes then puts more pressure. idk i am just paranoid and afraid that if this whole thing fails it will be spectacularly bad for all party's involved and me just wanting to see Ferrari win will only remain a dream.

LM10
LM10

At least Lewis’ arrival will likely put Ferrari in a better position politically. Considering the british dominance in F1 and the fact that Ferrari’s political strength recently has only existed in theory, maybe Ferrari will be able to put a halt to certain FIA decisions disadvantaging them terribly. They still suffer from TD39 which turned the F1-75 from a title-contender into a donkey and destroyed their concept and development plans completely.

Ground Effect
Ground Effect

Fakepivot wrote:
03 Feb 2024, 10:16
ive Read many of the opinions and such, but I am still not convinced if this is right call. I mean is Lewis really worth 100 million per year?? obscene amount of money for someone who will retire soon.. also, there no guarantee they will get him 8th wdc and when this project fails it will fail spectacularly, also he isn't the type coming over to help Ferrari or whatever, he cares about himself, we saw that last year how he and George never cooperated first in Singapore where he put too much pressure on George which made him crash then next in Suska he played dirty again fighting with him, then next race he crashes into him and says George turned into me crap.. like come on we seen he is not the type that cares for team. he wants his wins and wdc that's it. Charles like lose rear, and Lewis like strong rear, Ferrari already delt same with Charles and carols. we will again hear one drive complaining that car is not to his liking. so Did Charles really sign the contract knowing Lewis will arrive? This really puts a lot of unnecessary attention on Ferrari which then puts lot of pressure on the crew. which leads to more mistakes then puts more pressure. idk i am just paranoid and afraid that if this whole thing fails it will be spectacularly bad for all party's involved and me just wanting to see Ferrari win will only remain a dream.
Mercedes can't sign Max for 2025, can't sign Leclerc, or Lando, or Oscar.... it's unclear if they'll be able to get Fernando. Whichever ever way you look at it, one of Ferrari's major competitors has been weakened significantly.
Q: (Stefano Mancini – La Stampa) Kimi, will you help Vettel to win his championship this year?
Kimi Raikkonen: I can only drive one car, obviously. 
@2018 Singapore Grand Prix drivers press conference.

Sidiamal
Sidiamal

Fakepivot wrote:
we saw that last year how he and George never cooperated first in Singapore where he put too much pressure on George which made him crash
This is one of the funniest things I've read yet. Now it's Hamilton's fault that George Russell can't perform under pressure and crashes at the first opportunity. :roll: Hamilton Derangement Syndrome is truly a ferocious thing.

JPower
JPower

Fakepivot wrote:
Rolling my eyes at this entire post.

Venturiation
Venturiation

Ferrari: we also learned via
@formu1a__uno
's live Twitch that the presence of Rory Byrne (consultant) has been felt a little more in Gestione Sportiva lately

KimiRai
KimiRai

Conflicting reports
Il Corriere dello Sport: "The Monegasque and his clan were disappointed and shocked by Ferrari's decision , which at the time of the extension a week ago did not imagine what was about to happen."
https://www.formulapassion.it/motorspor ... sseur-2025

Vanja #66

KimiRai wrote:
03 Feb 2024, 17:09
Conflicting reports
Il Corriere dello Sport: "The Monegasque and his clan were disappointed and shocked by Ferrari's decision , which at the time of the extension a week ago did not imagine what was about to happen."
Not 4 days ago the same writer for the same paper said Bearman will be Leclerc's team mate very quickly. They publish lots of click bait and speculation posing as leaks, not to be trusted...

Formu1a.uno guys are absolutely amazing to have such thrustworthy sources in Scuderia, I'm almost thinking it's someone from the very top.
And they call it a stall. A STALL!

#DwarvesAreNaturalSprinters
#BlessYouLaddie

AR3-GP
AR3-GP

KimiRai wrote:
03 Feb 2024, 17:09
Conflicting reports
I think Leclerc knew they were talking to Hamilton and privately I'm sure Leclerc feels it is just another obstacle but publicly he could only take it in stride and say positive things. Everyone knows this Hamilton to Ferrari story is massive and threatens to completely overshadow Leclerc's own story with Ferrari. It's not like he's dancing with joy for Hamilton to win a championship for Ferrari before his own.

CouncilorIrissa
CouncilorIrissa

So you’re dismissing the information by the source who broke the whole thing in favour of a much less reliable source because it aligns with your preconceived notions of a person who you don’t even know personally?

AR3-GP
AR3-GP

CouncilorIrissa wrote:
03 Feb 2024, 17:49
So you’re dismissing the information by the source who broke the whole thing in favour of a much less reliable source because it aligns with your preconceived notions of a person who you don’t even know personally?
Which post are you replying to?

F1NAC

Sidiamal wrote:
02 Feb 2024, 23:55
Venturiation wrote:
02 Feb 2024, 20:25
Is Ferrari allowed during contract negotiations to show him the 2024 car performance and let him try it on the simulator?
No, would be pointless anyhow since he's not driving the '24 car. The earliest he'll be at Maranello is January next year.
I wonder if Mercedes will let Lewis go testing a Ferrari, at the end of the season. Or will they keep him until the end of the year.

scuderiabrandon

One thing this transfer has taught me is how much I hate this reactionary BS. Are people jut going to 180 their opinions with every bit of info they get fed.
Last edited by scuderiabrandon on 03 Feb 2024, 18:07, edited 1 time in total.

CaribouBread
CaribouBread

scuderiabrandon wrote:
03 Feb 2024, 18:05
One thing this transfer has taught me is howmuch I hate this reactionary BS. Are people jut going to 180 their opinions wioht every bit of info you get fed.
Just you wait my friend the British media has barely taken a hold of us yet :lol: :lol:

Vanja #66

AR3-GP wrote:
03 Feb 2024, 17:45
I think Leclerc knew they were talking to Hamilton and privately I'm sure Leclerc feels it is just another obstacle but publicly he could only take it in stride and say positive things. Everyone knows this Hamilton to Ferrari story is massive and threatens to completely overshadow Leclerc's own story with Ferrari. It's not like he's dancing with joy for Hamilton to win a championship for Ferrari before his own.
The situation for Leclerc is quite simple in 25 - he absolutely has to come out on top. Lewis will be 40, will very likely have 3 winless seasons behind him and will be joining a new team with a very, very different culture and expectations. If Leclerc really crumbles and gets beaten, he won't be good enough for Ferrari and that's it. Is anyone really expecting this from a guy that soundly beaten still-in-prime Vettel, after being with the team for 6 seasons at that point... Come on :lol:

scuderiabrandon wrote:
03 Feb 2024, 18:05
One thing this transfer has taught me is how much I hate this reactionary BS. Are people jut going to 180 their opinions with every bit of info they get fed.
Not really, but you do have people who enjoy poking around, often using contradictory arguments at the same time in different places. There will be more of that next year...
And they call it a stall. A STALL!

#DwarvesAreNaturalSprinters
#BlessYouLaddie