Christian Horner under Investigation

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
basti313
basti313

Re: Christian Horner under Investigation

f1jcw wrote:
10 Feb 2024, 02:29
Shakeman wrote:
10 Feb 2024, 02:17
f1jcw wrote:
10 Feb 2024, 01:52

That sounds worse then a dick pic
Someone else’s dick pic?
With him sending his own dick pick he is embarrassing himself and disgusting someone else who receives it and making them unsafe.

But by sending something of someone else for leverage, not only is it blackmail on-top of making them trapped and threatened, but blackmail works by disclosure so he’s threaten to release something that would be life damaging to someone.

Going by the above statement posted by the other user, which might be untrue.
Maybe it was a dick pic of the woman who filed the complaint? That would fit to controlling behavior, scandal and Austria.

And I guess they did not speak 8h about who is the dick in the pic? But rather about the compensation :o
Don`t russel the hamster!

mendis
mendis

I am guessing 8 hour interrogation is another "report" and not an official word? If a working day would have been any longer than 8 hours, i would assume this report would have quoted that number.

organic

mendis wrote:
10 Feb 2024, 12:01
I am guessing 8 hour interrogation is another "report" and not an official word? If a working day would have been any longer than 8 hours, i would assume this report would have quoted that number.
Believe the 8 hours takes into account a break for lunch. Craig slater has had pretty good info on this so far I would say

Wouter

Slater claims they started at 10.00 am. How does he know that? Was he present?
There are photo's online where Horner left his house in North London between 7.00 and 7.15 am.
The meeting was in central Londen. I assume they started earlier.
He also stated another day Max/Jos/Marko can't get along with Horner. How does he know that?
Why would they harm Horner and their own team that is doing great? They will be very neutral in this case I assume.
The Power of Dreams!

hudnut
hudnut

bluechris wrote:
10 Feb 2024, 11:25
organic wrote:
10 Feb 2024, 09:41
Suggestions from solid sources (sky sports, the guardian) that this investigation is likely not to conclude soon. It's very likely that it will be ongoing when the car is launched on the 15th and could even still be the case for the tests/Bahrain
This is bad imo and maybe there is a fire under this smoke. I really hope not because he is the correct guy for RB but the delaying maybe it's showing that they need time to find some replacement? Binoto? I cannot think anyone in his place really.
Guenther is available..... ;)

f1jcw
f1jcw

Ground Effect wrote:
10 Feb 2024, 11:48
I can imagine a guy like Christian sending a text or message with a bit of profanity without any sinister intent.
Why? he has used controlling behaviour by banning sky from Redbull cause he disagreed with what they said. He dumped his pregnant wife for Geri, he has applied dubious pressure throughout his tenure, badmouth even his engine partners, why presume he is an angel that butter wouldn’t melt in his mouth.

chrisc90

f1jcw wrote:
10 Feb 2024, 12:32
Ground Effect wrote:
I can imagine a guy like Christian sending a text or message with a bit of profanity without any sinister intent.
Why? he has used controlling behaviour by banning sky from Redbull cause he disagreed with what they said. He dumped his pregnant wife for Geri, he has applied dubious pressure throughout his tenure, badmouth even his engine partners, why presume he is an angel that butter wouldn’t melt in his mouth.
To be fair, theres a bit more to it than banning sky from media with RB. Did you forget about the onslaught of rubbish that some of the sky reporters were saying? Presume you didnt watch Ted's notebook for most of 2022 then?

f1jcw
f1jcw

chrisc90 wrote:
10 Feb 2024, 12:41
f1jcw wrote:
Ground Effect wrote:
To be fair, theres a bit more to it than banning sky from media with RB. Did you forget about the onslaught of rubbish that some of the sky reporters were saying? Presume you didnt watch Ted's notebook for most of 2022 then?
You mean like some inconvenient truths they did like hearing.

chrisc90

f1jcw wrote:
10 Feb 2024, 12:50
chrisc90 wrote:
f1jcw wrote:

Such as?

CMSMJ1
CMSMJ1

f1jcw wrote:
chrisc90 wrote:
f1jcw wrote:
chrisc90 wrote:
10 Feb 2024, 12:55
f1jcw wrote:
chrisc90 wrote:

Such as?
Chaps - let's not have that in here...thanks.
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

De Wet

organic wrote:
Suggestions from solid sources (sky sports, the guardian) that this investigation is likely not to conclude soon. It's very likely that it will be ongoing when the car is launched on the 15th and could even still be the case for the tests/Bahrain

Sky Sports & The Guardian are absolute trash...

Zynerji

hudnut wrote:
10 Feb 2024, 12:20
bluechris wrote:
10 Feb 2024, 11:25
organic wrote:
This is bad imo and maybe there is a fire under this smoke. I really hope not because he is the correct guy for RB but the delaying maybe it's showing that they need time to find some replacement? Binoto? I cannot think anyone in his place really.
Guenther is available..... ;)
🤢🤮

organic

De Wet wrote:
10 Feb 2024, 13:57
organic wrote:

Sky Sports & The Guardian are absolute trash...
I would say for a serious matter with the process happening in the UK they're better than many f1-exclusive outlets (eg Autosport)

Shakeman

According to the gutter MSM CH was 'interrogated' or 'grilled' for 8 hours. People we aren't supposed to like are usually interrogated and grilled while people we are supposed to like are merely questioned.

CH was questioned by the independent investigator or CH discussed with the independent investigator accusations etc etc have a completely different different ring and they're probably more accurate terms.

It is extremely important to take notice of the language the media uses because this is how they ensure the 'right' opinion is being formed in the audience.

It's not just Sky Sports and the Guardian that are absolute trash, they ALL are. If people really want to understand the role of mass media they should read Herman and Chomsky's - Manufacturing Consent. You'll never look at the world the same way, it is the red pill in book form.

torpor
torpor

The book you recommend serves merely as fodder for conspiracy theorists. Let us please return to a more factual discussion.
I am equally intrigued about Red Bull’s strategy for the period after Christian Horner. Regardless of the current investigation, I find him to be quite challenging on a personal level. However, he has played a more than significant role in the team’s success. If Red Bull is contemplating a change in leadership for the regulatory shift in 2026, it would be wise to do so sooner rather than later.