Renault R30

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
korzeniow
korzeniow

Re: Renault R30

Blackout wrote:Maybe, maybe not.

It's hard to tell. There aren't much photos of R30 in Barcelona.
It's been a long time since we drove last time, but it has also been a short time at the same time
Roam Grosjean ponders the passing of time on the first day of testing at Jerez
February 5, 2013

korzeniow
korzeniow

Blackout wrote:
JohnsonEvilTwin wrote: Kubica started a real race sim in the same time and conditions than the others. But he didn't complete his sim because of a red flag (As Massa and Vettel...) I don't have the times any-more, but in his first stint he was a little bit faster than Schumi. Both were doing 1:26 in all their first stint. After their pit stop, Schumi was doing 1:26 laps but Kubica did all his laps in the 1:25s (he did more than 20 laps in this stint.)
Data ar here: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key= ... NrZQ&gid=2

Kubica started his 1st stint with 1m26.5s times - sligthly better than Shumacher's - and ended with 1m25.5s, while Schumacher's second stint was the same as 1st. Kubica's 2nd stint was around 1m23.5s.
It's been a long time since we drove last time, but it has also been a short time at the same time
Roam Grosjean ponders the passing of time on the first day of testing at Jerez
February 5, 2013

cata

First, gotta say I'm new here, so anything I get wrong, let me know right? :wink:
Second, Is there any new pics of the new front wing and/or the rims of Barça tests?
If you're honest and you say that you did, you know that I would give you my hand...

vall
vall

cata wrote:First, gotta say I'm new here, so anything I get wrong, let me know right? :wink:
Second, Is there any new pics of the new front wing and/or the rims of Barça tests?
just look at the previous page

Fil

more importantly.. cata, who is that in your avatar?? \:D/
Any post(s) made by this user are (semi-)educated opinion(s), based on random fact(s) blurred by the smudges of time.
Any fact(s) claimed by this user will be supplemented by a link to the original source of said fact(s).

astracrazy
astracrazy

Fil wrote:more importantly.. cata, who is that in your avatar?? \:D/
ye who is that...

timbo
timbo

ditto

:wink:

vall
vall

Fil wrote:more importantly.. cata, who is that in your avatar?? \:D/
yeah, very relevant question :D

manchild
manchild

I new the minute I saw the post, that younger forum members will be all over her.

Be polite! Presuming that it is a male member with girl on avatar is not the gentleman's way.

I'd say that's her on her avatar, but hey, I'm an old fart.

Tonn
Tonn

manchild wrote:I new the minute I saw the post, that younger forum members will be all over her.

Be polite! Presuming that it is a male member with girl on avatar is not the gentleman's way.

I'd say that's her on her avatar, but hey, I'm an old fart.
That would be wonderful, because this place really needs some girl power!!!

bonjon1979
bonjon1979

You lot should be ashamed. You're old enough to be her father!

manchild
manchild

bonjon1979 wrote:You lot should be ashamed. You're old enough to be her father!
Please read again what I wrote. :wink:

I was pointing out to younger forumers that they should consider politeness and manners, rather than virtual drooling.

Not in a patronizing way, I was just joking because their reaction was as if a girl parachuted into trench among soldiers who haven't seen woman in a year.

BTW, I'm not into age-gap. Older men who date girls usually lack self confidence to approach a woman of their own age.
I find it disgusting.
Last edited by manchild on 05 Mar 2010, 19:25, edited 1 time in total.

Callum

c'mon people.. keep on topic.

cata

zgred wrote:Image
woow, looks very complex imo, a departure from the Mclaren desing so far.
But I'm really curious bout the new rims the've used, is that confirmed?

and of course! my name is Catalina, nice to meet you
If you're honest and you say that you did, you know that I would give you my hand...

astracrazy
astracrazy

some times the complex ones aren't the best (as we have seen with macca going back to last seasons end plates. if or not its comparing or not who knows) but yes looks very neat