2024 Oracle Red Bull Racing F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
bluechris

Re: 2024 Oracle Red Bull Racing F1 Team

Honestly i loved him doing this, there is a moment that everyone must understand that the drivers are the No1 in this and not the politics or the money.

venkyhere
venkyhere

@chrisc90 @Wouter

I agree in principle with what Max is saying, swear words do not entail a disproportionate punishment. He rightly said "some people swear more than others, it's not abusing anyone, it's just a way to describe a situation". All fine.

My point was specifically about the non-cooperative behaviour in the post-Quali press conference. He has made his point, everyone is with him and all agree the FIA acted like jokers. Job done.
Why "continue trolling" ? what if another of his days is consumed by FIA ? because driver press-conference is part of FoM's contract with FIA is it not ? Why attract needless legal eagles ?

This is pointless waste of mind-space.

Sergej
Sergej

just my opinion: sometimes you have to get your hands dirty to call out an injustice

TNTHead

I am not into using these words since I think it doesn't help civilisation further but there is hypocisy in punishing Max for saying this.

https://x.com/SamuraiTX90/status/183749 ... 8JEAQ&s=19

Wouter

The Power of Dreams!