BrawnGP

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
xpensive
xpensive

Re: BrawnGP

I'm sure you are right timbo, it's just that we work a lot with provisory tubing set-ups for hydraulics, but that was...ugly!
"I spent most of my money on wine and women...I wasted the rest"

scarbs
scarbs

Its definitely the McLaren, the tube is probably to blow cooling air over the SECU which is mounted in the V formed at the front of the tub...

timbo
timbo

scarbs wrote:Its definitely the McLaren, the tube is probably to blow cooling air over the SECU which is mounted in the V formed at the front of the tub...
You mean it is for stationary tests of electronics? Why they build such contraption when they use that small vents to cool equipment and drivers?

Ciro Pabón

All right, thanks, Scarbs. I'll move the posts related to it to the McLaren car thread.
Ciro

PlatinumZealot

A system that leaks some sort of coloured liquid onto the uderbody of the car ? (crazy guess)
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

Racing Green in 2028

zgred

axle
axle

New rear wing let alone the obvious advertising...
- Axle

Scotracer
Scotracer

Barcelona

Sakhir

Car looks identical to me. Now they may be keeping the new parts until tomorrow but they have to go through scrutineering...
Powertrain Cooling Engineer

freedom_honda

Brawn said they will have a new sidepod. And from the picture you provided, i cant see the sidepod clearly.

hulmerist

yeah i swear i read a quote saying the new sidepods would make the other teams' jaws drop

Callum

freedom_honda wrote:Brawn said they will have a new sidepod. And from the picture you provided, i cant see the sidepod clearly.
+1

enkidu
enkidu

hulmerist wrote:yeah i swear i read a quote saying the new sidepods would make the other teams' jaws drop

Look same as old ones really lol

RacingManiac
RacingManiac

Looks like those rules regarding the brake ducting is really being exploited fully this year with the narrower rear wing....3 sets of winglet on that?

wrcsti
wrcsti

RacingManiac wrote:Looks like those rules regarding the brake ducting is really being exploited fully this year with the narrower rear wing....3 sets of winglet on that?

Aparently Brawn hired as many lawyers as engineers.

bar555
bar555

RacingManiac wrote:Looks like those rules regarding the brake ducting is really being exploited fully this year with the narrower rear wing....3 sets of winglet on that?

4 sets of winglet if you want to be more accurate

here is a better view

Future is like walking into past......

Blog : http://formula1techandart.wordpress.com/
Twitter :http://twitter.com/bar555onF1