[ 2020 ] Mclaren F1 Team - Renault

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
f1rules
f1rules

Re: [ 2020 ] Mclaren F1 Team - Renault

--- a great tweet Image

bauc

f1rules wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 18:36
--- a great tweet https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EpIZkSYWMAA ... name=large
Mercedes twitter team this year has been on fire! Great jab...
Формула 1 на Македонски - The first ever Macedonian Formula 1 YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJkjCv ... 6rVRgKASwg

McL-H
McL-H

f1rules wrote:
That Red Bull tweet is incredibly savage :lol: And so true at the same time!

_cerber1

=D> =D> =D>

ALO_Power
ALO_Power

Graaaaats team! Well deserved!

FittingMechanics
FittingMechanics

McL-H wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 19:04
f1rules wrote:
That Red Bull tweet is incredibly savage :lol: And so true at the same time!
Savage but extremely confusing as Racing Point will be called Aston Martin next year. So we effectively have Aston Martin Red Bull having a dig at Aston Martin.

the EDGE
the EDGE

Congrats to McLaren... champions of the midfield!!!

I didn’t think it was possible a week ago but what an perfectly executed weekend!

The only downside is.... that’s all folks, see u next year, which is really sad as it’s been one hell of a season, the closest F1 battle in years if you exclude Merc & Renault and Iv’e thoroughly enjoyed every moment

I’m sure next year will be just as thrilling and as tough to keep 3rd as it was to get it

We mustn’t underestimate next years rule changes, the chassis may be the same but the floor change is a big challenge, we could see some big upset both in front & the midfield

Ferrari will be stronger with their new engine & driver line-up too, taking of which, I’m really going to miss Carlos, but equally looking forward to Ricardo who has been stunning year, I think his experience can bring an awful lot to the team, not only on Sunday but in driver feedback too

We go again... can’t bloody wait!!!

SmallSoldier
SmallSoldier

bauc wrote:BIG BIG BIG CONGRATS to the hole Mclaren team about a stellar season... yes we had a lot of up's and down's but I think we deserved this P3 in the constructors championship, its extra sweet as we've done it with a car that was designed and produced by us......

I'm lookin forward to next year with Danny RIC coming to the team and a reunion of the Mclaren and Mercedes brands.....

I would also like to congratulate everyone here on this forum who supports Mclaren and who are faithful to this team no matter what. I've been with this team since 1997 and I'm not going to quit till I die... in good times and in bad times ... we win and we loose together...

WE WILL WIN AGAIN!

MCLAREN!
Couldn’t agree with you more!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mansell89
Mansell89

P3 is a superb effort, finances sorted, a Merc engine on the way, and Ricciardo & Key in place - not a bad position at all.

The next key thing is whether we can be P3 but much closer in actual pace to RBR and Merc. Ferrari will improve soon enough so we have to make a leap forward.

Hope James Key has some tricks up his sleeve for 2022!

McL-H
McL-H

Is it just me or does it feels as if we have won the championship? The race is long over and I’m still ecstatic. Seidl and Brown are the best thing that could have happened to McLaren after the Ron Dennis era. I picture Ron must be proud to see the team making huge leaps forward every year. In a while we’ll be back at where Dennis brought the team in the 80’s and 2000’s. We will be back fighting at the top. Those Dennis’ days will come back under Seidl and Brown. Although, with a much better atmosphere. The team seems so fresh, there is such a positive vibe. Yet, with still the very professional McLaren DNA. I am looking forward to all that is yet to come.

It has been very tough years for us. But I have always stayed proud of being a McLaren fan. And my trust in the team over the years has definitely paid off. They didn’t let us down! And with the team we have in place, and Daniel joining us next year, I am sure big things are yet to come.

First, let’s defend P3 next year. Our competitors will be back stronger. We’ll have our hands full against the W11. And Ferrari will be much better than they’ve been this year with their completely new engine. It will be tough!

diffuser

The F1 midfield race was fantastic. They way it bounced back and forth from race to race was even better than could have been expected.

NiyolHuayra
NiyolHuayra

We did it! HUGEEE congratz to the whole of McLaren family on this P3! Now let's get that P1!

_cerber1

Best Team!!!

JRindt

Watch out for Zak in the end :lol: