2012 Abu Dhabi GP - Yas Marina

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
beelsebob
beelsebob

Re: 2012 Abu Dhabi GP - Yas Marina

myurr wrote:Demonstrate why he's wrong. Otherwise that's just a fanboi comment as beelsebob has shown his workings on this in the past.
Well, to be fair, I didn't show my workings, only my result. But I can create a new thread for it later if you like.

clipsy1H

if Button hit Vettel he got a beer :roll:

i'm kidding! but Vettel was so lucky today!! he is on "period" i guess...

period = best part of the year for him (not anything bad :mrgreen: )

FrukostScones

the colours on your helmet and armour
Finishing races is important, but racing is more important.

myurr
myurr

beelsebob wrote:
myurr wrote:Demonstrate why he's wrong. Otherwise that's just a fanboi comment as beelsebob has shown his workings on this in the past.
Well, to be fair, I didn't show my workings, only my result. But I can create a new thread for it later if you like.
I'm sure we've discussed this in the past. Maybe it was someone else.

beelsebob
beelsebob

myurr wrote:
beelsebob wrote:
I'm sure we've discussed this in the past. Maybe it was someone else.
Ah I see, yes, you're right, I had a thread about this, and have subsequently added on about another 60-70 for hamilton since that thread, due to his astounding run of mechanical disasters since singapore.

Morteza

Vettel doing 321 with open DRS.
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

clipsy1H

if MIchael score any point today ... will be fantastic !!! after all bad luck he had

Teechnical

I think Alonso is intentionally allowing Button to stay within his DRS, so vettel cant overtake Button.
"We have a new toy" - Fernando Alonso.

beelsebob
beelsebob

Teechnical wrote:I think Alonso is intentionally allowing Button to stay within his DRS, so vettel cant overtake Button.
Hah, that would be remarkably smart actually... Just the kind of thing I'd expect from Alonso.

enckboaz
enckboaz

another useless weekend for massa...

clipsy1H

Teechnical wrote:I think Alonso is intentionally allowing Button to stay within his DRS, so vettel cant overtake Button.
no! believe me ... he never risk his position for Vettel... there's 2 more race so anything can happen there!! any point for fernando is important

myurr
myurr

If that were ever the case, this lap is showing that isn't the case.

Redragon

It is what I was thinking too

zeph
zeph

If Alonso manages to keep Button and Vettel behind him, it would be an epic feat. He looks so slow compared to them...

myurr
myurr

zeph wrote:If Alonso manages to keep Button and Vettel behind him, it would be an epic feat. He looks so slow compared to them...
He's in a car that should have won the race. It wouldn't be that epic.