2024 Visa Cash App RB Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
diffuser

Re: 2024 Visa Cash App RB Team

Vanja #66 wrote:
25 Jan 2024, 16:03
AR3-GP wrote:
25 Jan 2024, 15:48
Ferrari are already the proxy owners of Haas. No Ferrari, no Haas. I will remind you of this regularly :wink: :lol:
Sorry man, they are literally 100% owned by Gene Haas and their 2 bases are Kannapolis, USA and Banbury, UK. Dallara makes their chassis, not Ferrari. Kudos for trying =D>
All designed by engineers working for Haas, when they don't have anything to do for Ferrari, at Maranello.

senja
senja

Doesn't matter who owns who. Haas is the only team that buying everything from other team allowed by rules. RB (TR, AT) could do that much all these years, but they didn't.

mzso
mzso

So how are we going to refer to this team from now on? VCARB? Ketchup?
Torro Rosso is still the best idea probably.

Zynerji

mzso wrote:
18 Feb 2024, 16:26
So how are we going to refer to this team from now on? VCARB? Ketchup?
Torro Rosso is still the best idea probably.
We need a symbol like Prince had that means "The team formerly known as Scuderia Toro Rosso" 🤣🤣🤣

djos

I’ve noticed many media outlets just calling them RB and ignoring the sponsors.
"In downforce we trust"

zeroday

djos wrote:
18 Feb 2024, 22:46
I highly doubt during a race the commentators will say "R.B." too. My guess is Croft/Brundle will start using "Racing Bulls" instead and others will do the same.

chrisc90

There certainly needs to be something set in stone.
We can’t have RB and RBR as 2 separate teams (well we can) but would make watching along or discussing on forums very hard.

Testing this week - so we will see what the commentators have chosen upon

mzso
mzso

djos wrote:
18 Feb 2024, 22:46
That sucks. Red Bull is referred as that all the time.

runningmanz
runningmanz

Big Tea wrote:
05 Feb 2024, 02:43
runningmanz wrote:
03 Feb 2024, 11:18
Crap name but great new personnel added from the FIA, Ferrari, RBR and Permane from Alpine, sponsorship and alignment closer to RBR utilising as many parts as legally allowed. We already saw the improvement when they added the RBR rear suspension. They have definitely gone next level in ambition and resources. Excited for this season.

https://www.si.com/fannation/racing/f1b ... d-fia-lm22
Andretti should remember this when he is gathering sponsors. American Express sounds good on a race car :D
:D Yeah that would be a ripper.

Can't wait for testing and more so the first race to see how we go with all these changes. If we are fast right away that will really shake things up. :lol:

Quantum

Bizarre news of the day.
A "strategic collaboration" between a team and a governing body.

Over this significant three-year partnership, AlphaTauri will equip all FIA staff with clothing and accessories, redefining how style and convenience intertwine with the world of motorsport. AlphaTauri will also be the official partner of the prestigious FIA Prize Giving Ceremony. This strategic collaboration aligns two organizations that are deeply committed to innovation.

Mohammed Ben Sulayem, FIA President, shared his thoughts on the collaboration, stating, "The FIA has always been a pioneer in leveraging technology and innovation to enhance the world of motorsport. Our staff work tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure the safety and success of motorsport events worldwide. This partnership with AlphaTauri enables us to bring comfort and style to our FIA clothing range. AlphaTauri's innovative approach and dedication to fashion make them the perfect partner.”
https://www.fia.com/news/fia-welcomes-a ... 20partner.
"Interplay of triads"

Big Tea

That smacks of "conflict of interest" doesn't it?
When arguing with a fool, be sure the other person is not doing the same thing.

Wouter

Quantum wrote:
19 Feb 2024, 17:17
Bizarre news of the day.

Over this significant three-year partnership, AlphaTauri will equip all FIA staff with clothing and accessories, redefining how style and convenience intertwine with the world of motorsport. AlphaTauri will also be the official partner of the prestigious FIA Prize Giving Ceremony. This strategic collaboration aligns two organizations that are deeply committed to innovation.

Mohammed Ben Sulayem, FIA President, shared his thoughts on the collaboration, stating, "The FIA has always been a pioneer in leveraging technology and innovation to enhance the world of motorsport. Our staff work tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure the safety and success of motorsport events worldwide. This partnership with AlphaTauri enables us to bring comfort and style to our FIA clothing range. AlphaTauri's innovative approach and dedication to fashion make them the perfect partner.”
This is about the clothes from AlphaTauri, not the Visa Cash App RB team.
The Power of Dreams!

Quantum

Wouter wrote:
19 Feb 2024, 17:39
Quantum wrote:
Bizarre news of the day.

That's a fantastic point.
I guess there is zero link between AlphaTauri and Visa Cash app RB team?
"Interplay of triads"

Wouter

Quantum wrote:
19 Feb 2024, 17:45
Wouter wrote:
Quantum wrote:
Bizarre news of the day.
No, there isn't a link. They are no longer a sponsor of the team. It is now Hugo Boss. Look at the bottom of their page:

https://www.visacashapprb.com/en/drivers/
The Power of Dreams!

Cs98
Cs98

Quantum wrote:
19 Feb 2024, 17:45
Wouter wrote:
Quantum wrote:
Bizarre news of the day.

"Ben, give me this or I will repossess your pants".