Christian Horner under Investigation

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
zeroday

Re: Christian Horner under Investigation

aran.vtec wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 12:38
They fired a driver because of a racial incident and if this is the same is could explain why everything has been handled in the way is has.
1. Checo wasn't fired. Marko kept his "job" despite his racial nonsense towards him.

2. The incident involves Horner with a female employee (his assistant) and seems to be details of it being sexual in nature. Geri, his wife, actions online were also telling -- signs of a troubled marriage.
Last edited by zeroday on 27 Feb 2024, 13:28, edited 2 times in total.

Watto
Watto

aran.vtec wrote:
There is allot of discussion here and i haven't had a chance read through everything but has the possibility of it being something other than inappropriate misconduct with a female employee as what media seems to think it is?

Could be something like discrimination towards race/religion/gender(transgender) etc?

They fired a driver because of a racial incident and if this is the same is could explain why everything has been handled in the way is has.
With so little real information who knows my first though at the beginning was something along the lines of Horner read the riot act to someone who wasn’t performing that these days could land someone in trouble, most either perform and never see that side of him or if they do they don’t take it personally - the thing that maybe 10 years ago was almost normal, but now…

Watto
Watto

zeroday wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 13:23
aran.vtec wrote:
1. Checo wasn't fired. Marko kept his "job" despite his racial nonsense towards him.

2. We know Horner was involved with a female employee (his assistant) and appears sexual in nature. Geri, his wife, actions online were also telling.
I don’t think we know if 2 was true or now esp with the recent rumours there was no sexual nature to the info handed to the investigation- maybe there is something else

Wouter

zeroday wrote:
aran.vtec wrote:

2. We this incident involves Horner with a female employee (his assistant) and seems to be details of it being sexual in nature. Geri, his wife, actions online were also telling -- signs of a troubled marriage.
1. This is not about Checo, it is about Yuri Vips.

2. All gossip, no facts!
Geri? What about Geri? Just rumors, no way there were signs of a troubled marriage.
The Power of Dreams!

PapayaFan481
PapayaFan481

Wouter wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 13:30
zeroday wrote:
aran.vtec wrote:

2. We this incident involves Horner with a female employee (his assistant) and seems to be details of it being sexual in nature. Geri, his wife, actions online were also telling -- signs of a troubled marriage.
1. This is not about Checo, it is about Yuri Vips.

2. All gossip, no facts!
Geri? What about Geri? Just rumors, no way there were signs of a troubled marriage.
I think someone earlier in the thread mentioned that Geri has stopped following the woman who is alleged to be at the centre of this on social media. Don't know whether that's actually true or not though.
If I come across as blunt, I apologise, it's my ASD. Sometimes, like an F1 car aqua-planing, it gets out of my control.

f1jcw
f1jcw

Has little to no meaning, but Christian isn't amongst the 1st press conferences

https://www.fia.com/news/f1-2024-bahrai ... onferences

SirBastianVettel
SirBastianVettel

f1jcw wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 15:14

Perhaps just a RB <-> RBR mistake from the FIA considering the other three invited teams are the likely front-runners :D

f1jcw
f1jcw

SirBastianVettel wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 15:25
f1jcw wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 15:14

Perhaps just a RB <-> RBR mistake from the FIA considering the other three invited teams are the likely front-runners :D
I can hear upset Aston/Alonso fans right now!

RKGecko2010
RKGecko2010

I do not think anything is going to happen because he has won the team 3 world championships

zeroday

SirBastianVettel
SirBastianVettel

f1jcw wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 15:30
They'll calm down again when he announces he's moving to Mercedes in '25 :wink:

PapayaFan481
PapayaFan481

SirBastianVettel wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 16:28
f1jcw wrote:
This guaranteeing Mercedes don't return to the front and Aston challenge for the title given Alonso's track record of changing teams!!
If I come across as blunt, I apologise, it's my ASD. Sometimes, like an F1 car aqua-planing, it gets out of my control.

langedweil

PapayaFan481 wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 17:25
SirBastianVettel wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 16:28
f1jcw wrote:
This guaranteeing Mercedes don't return to the front and Aston challenge for the title given Alonso's track record of changing teams!!
:lol: :lol:
Sadly enough that holds a lot of truth ..
HuggaWugga !

Wouter

Horner is on his way to Bahrain or to the RB department to get fired or to Graz to pick up Marko.

You have to zoom in to see the plane moving. https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=40753b
The Power of Dreams!

organic

Wouter wrote:
28 Feb 2024, 10:48
Horner is on his way to Bahrain or to the RB department to get fired or to Graz to pick up Marko.

You have to zoom in to see the plane moving. https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=40753b
Given he's only leaving today.. I doubt it's to Bahrain personally