Christian Horner under Investigation

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Mogster

Re: Christian Horner under Investigation

f1jcw wrote:
29 Feb 2024, 21:21
Probably the biggest danger from all this is just how Ford will react.
Definitely.

pantherxxx
pantherxxx

Even if the material of the conversation were real, what would it prove? It is not a crime to talk to another adult as long as it is with consent. Or are we now making other people's conversations public? It is tasteless to post this, no one has anything to do with it. There was an independent investigation that confirmed Horner's innocence. If she don't like it, then the girl should go to court. In addition, several people have already written that there are images generated by AI. And Horner used to be a model, so it shouldn't be difficult to find similar pictures of him.
Last edited by pantherxxx on 29 Feb 2024, 21:26, edited 1 time in total.

Translation: You can imagine what the press room turned into, right?

First, someone had to have the courage to open Google Drive and take the risk of it being a virus.

Then, the sounds began coming from those who were going through the "evidence" (I put it in quotation marks because I repeat that I don't know if it's real)

Now, English media are receiving a message from lawyers in the country saying that, if they publish the content of what we received today, they will be sued.

This story still has a long way to go...
Last edited by 214270 on 29 Feb 2024, 21:27, edited 1 time in total.
Team ANTI-HYPE. Prove it, then I’ll anoint you.

maxxer
maxxer

To be honest , i would rather see this topic locked up as things can be fake right now and it would support some trolls and maybe some media outlets to copy from here.
If the media has sources they have to prove it and also present it to the offender if true or false.
Right now people are getting on a train which might be ai generated stuff.

The person who felt wrongly treated by Christian Horner has a right to appeal and take further steps.
If this person does so or agrees with results made from within the company that is it for now.
Till then i would like this topic locked up and let people think for themselves

chrisc90

It literally makes no sense.

If said employee was really that aggrieved by the matter, or the outcome of the investigation, there is routes to go down in the UK that will be on your side, such as ACAS or even a tribunal.

Now the problem is, RB HQ will know exactly who was in possession of those images (if they are even real), who the original complainant was. That will limit down who you can realistically ask about who leaked them.

It has certainly blown all chances of the employee getting any sort of 'win' out of this. Certainly cant really go down your tribunal routes and what not.

Stinks of being fake to me, and certainly someone who has a vendetta against Christian and wants him out. If you have a legitimate case, there are routes and paths you go down to get a guilty verdict against that person your complaining about. Tribunal, police, courts etc.

Id urge anyone sharing tweets containing any of the images to think twice, will certainly open you up to CH's lawyers and he will have a lot more money than all of us on here.

ESPImperium
ESPImperium

Lock this thread. The leaks are from gutter human beings and if any person or publication publishes this information, they are gutter media.

What is clear is this is from a Red Bull power struggle that needs to play out, look on from afar, and hold your opinions to yourself. That's my advice. I will not comment on the situation, just the media who use the leaked information.

f1isgood
f1isgood

Nothing is coherent on this topic. So I think it is better for all threads on this topic to remain closed until we get some reliable information.

The reliable information so far we have is that: He was investigated, and the investigation clears him. Then an anonymous account leaked some images/documents and what not.

Luscion
Luscion

is there anything saying that the google drive that was leaked came from the woman herself who had issues with Horner?

101FlyingDutchman
101FlyingDutchman

I’d agree. This for a start isn’t befitting to this forum but also I feel deeply uncomfortable

astracrazy
astracrazy

delete
Last edited by astracrazy on 29 Feb 2024, 21:39, edited 2 times in total.

Luscion
Luscion

According to this person, the reason the english media hasnt published any of this is that there are threats by lawyers of them getting sued if they do

SoulPancake13
SoulPancake13

astracrazy wrote:
29 Feb 2024, 21:36
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GHhUR6PacAA ... me=360x360
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GHhUR6SbkAM ... me=360x360

Either the guy just happens to be wearing the same t-shirt the same way 20 years or so later, or these are AI fakes
I will say, with the limited AI generation tools I have used, it's basically impossible to get a complete replica of a specific thing - a shirt in this case. Who knows though.

astracrazy
astracrazy

SoulPancake13 wrote:
29 Feb 2024, 21:39
astracrazy wrote:
29 Feb 2024, 21:36
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GHhUR6PacAA ... me=360x360
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GHhUR6SbkAM ... me=360x360

Either the guy just happens to be wearing the same t-shirt the same way 20 years or so later, or these are AI fakes
I will say, with the limited AI generation tools I have used, it's basically impossible to get a complete replica of a specific thing - a shirt in this case. Who knows though.
Yeah I retracted this, he was wearing the same t-shirt in an Instagram post for a BBQ or something. So I guess he may well really like that t-shirt :lol:

Redragon

Also is strange that the leakers didn't arrange a good money deal. As others do with Daily Mail for example. You try to sell to the best buyer. But I guess whoever leak them must have some spare pocket money.

Alex_Z
Alex_Z

all the rbr fans wanting this thread deleted lol no suprise there. one thing is for sure - if these images were fake, horner would be screaming from the rooftops about it