2024 Visa Cash App RB Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
search

Re: 2024 Visa Cash App RB Team

JPower wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 21:00
I know I know. Its just funny after the last 3 pages talking up the qualifying god Ricciardo. :lol:
Yuki is only the 2nd team mate to beat Ricciardo in Bahrain, so usually he is going quite strong here indeed.

But well, yeah, on the other hand: this also means that the last time RIC finished ahead in Qualifying was in 2020. I guess some things have changed since then.

HPD

JPower wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 21:00
continuum16 wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 20:09
JPower wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 18:43
Elite qualifier Tsunoda. :lol:
More like P11 merchant Tsunoda :mrgreen:

One day is not enough to draw definitive conclusions. But certainly a poor day for ace qualifier Daniel Ricciardo.

More important is that the car isn't an absolute boat like last year's was for the first few races. :D
I know I know. Its just funny after the last 3 pages talking up the qualifying god Ricciardo. :lol:

I think they'll be pretty evenly matched across the season.
Thank you, that's what I tried to say the other day and they almost crucified me haha.
I hope to see a nice fight this year.
Regarding tomorrow. Riccardo showed better race pace in the free tests.
The positive thing for Yuki is that apparently today for the first time, he felt comfortable with the car.

djos

mendis wrote:
Not a good start for Daniel to be finishing behind Tsunoda.
Fair play to Yuki, he managed to find a 1/10th more than Daniel in both sessions.

But boy is that midfield right! There’s almost nothing between the cars!
"In downforce we trust"

runningmanz
runningmanz

Disappointing car pace and even worse for me I stayed up till 4am to watch that so walking around like a bear with a sore head this morning #-o :lol: . All is not lost though we might be able to nick a point or two here i think. I had a small feeling in the back of my mind what Mekies said about starting the season slow due to pushing hard with updates to the end of last season might come true. However they seemed relatively confident they could develop the car well as the season progresses.

Nice work from Yuki to pip Dan by a tenth or so. I was somewhat surprised after Dan was consistently 2-3 tenths up in fp sessions. It's bloody tight down the field where a couple of tenths can make a big difference in positions. Not sure why some underrate Yuki, he has improved alot and will be a tough competitor for Dan this year. There was not much between them at all at the moment and will definitely will be swings in form throughout the season for both guys. Going to be a very interesting battle over the season between them both.

It's bloody close down the field though. Let's see how the race goes.

runningmanz
runningmanz

Team qualifying report.

Yuki seems confident of the cars performance in the long runs.

https://www.visacashapprb.com/en/2024-b ... ualifying/

HPD

djos wrote:
02 Mar 2024, 01:53
mendis wrote:
Not a good start for Daniel to be finishing behind Tsunoda.
Fair play to Yuki, he managed to find a 1/10th more than Daniel in both sessions.

But boy is that midfield right! There’s almost nothing between the cars!
We think the same. One mistake and you can go to the back of the grid.
I still have hope that the team gets points.

runningmanz
runningmanz

Yeah its so incredibly close. If you are even slightly off it like Dan was after some great FP running you can slide down the grid quite easily. I still think we can sneak into the top 10 here. Long runs seem good and if we can produce some good tyre management like Dan did at Hungary last year where he set 40 laps on the mediums with solid pace it could open up some good strategy opportunities.

mzso
mzso

I don't know what the fuss was about Toro Rosso moving in with Red Bull. They're not even in the top 10. While a Haas is.

Bill
Bill

there are were you expect them to be six best team swap hulk for stroll then yuki position remain same.yuki was very close to mclaren of piatri over a season they could be a threat.

hasika
hasika

Hope they can get some points tonight but i think its not easy,Stroll's AM will be fast in the race.

diffuser

Looks like something needs to happen for them to finish better than 9th.

ispano6

Same crap strategy. Yuki has the pace but being undercut over and over.

Rushu

Tsunoda was 8s ahead and they put Ric on better tires, nice one.

ispano6

Team owes Yuki an apology, not an explanation.

HPD

Race 1 and they don't let the drivers fight.
Riccardo stealing yuki stall.
We're off to a strong start this year hahaha