Christian Horner under Investigation

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Quantum

Re: Christian Horner under Investigation

myurr wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 14:04
codetower wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 13:50
Who knows why she took the screenshots. It all doesn’t make sense. If you ARE going to be taking screenshots, why also take some showing you as partially accepting of all the flirting?
Because if she once partially accepted it, that doesn't mean she accepted it for all time. As soon as she asked Horner to stop and he didn't it became sexual harassment.

Under UK law Red Bull and Horner have an explicit duty to provide a working environment free from sexual harassment. They have failed in that duty.
Which circles back to the KC's submission to Red Bull and why it wasn't published.
Is it possible the KC found some workplace wrongdoing and the report was supressed by Red Bull?
If this is the case what authority would the KC have to issue a statement that his findings in no way reflect Red Bulls statement?
"Interplay of triads"

littlebigcat
littlebigcat

The KC wasn’t there to make a judgement. It was the role of the Red Bull to decide what to do with what the KC reported on.

The key is that the RB statement said the complaint was dismissed. Not that wrong doing wasn’t found.
Last edited by littlebigcat on 05 Mar 2024, 14:32, edited 1 time in total.

FW17

littlebigcat wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 14:05
I do wonder how much is not seeing anything wrong and how much is not having English as a first language and understanding cultural differences.
Did you wonder if RBR reports to

or

littlebigcat
littlebigcat

FW17 wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 14:31
littlebigcat wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 14:05
I do wonder how much is not seeing anything wrong and how much is not having English as a first language and understanding cultural differences.
Did you wonder if RBR reports to
My comment was about people contributing to this thread, not RBR or Red Bull

Quantum

littlebigcat wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 14:30
The KC wasn’t there to make a judgement. It was the role of the Red Bull to decide what to do with what the KC reported on.
Yes, which is why I said it could've been the reason it was supressed from publication, as everyone knows the 2 parties involved now.
The question being would the KC have any grounds to make a statement of misrepresentation?
"Interplay of triads"

littlebigcat
littlebigcat

For there to be a misrepresentation, there must be a judgement or opinion stated.

Watto
Watto

Quantum wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 14:35
littlebigcat wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 14:30
Yes, which is why I said it could've been the reason it was supressed from publication, as everyone knows the 2 parties involved now.
The question being would the KC have any grounds to make a statement of misrepresentation?
I’d argue maybe he found some wrongdoing but didn’t find legal grounds for termination.

langedweil

PlatinumZealot wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 13:03
Won't be able to keep those lavish parties, and horse stable any more if he's effectively banned from working in F1 again.
You must be aware how much money she made by herself ?
HuggaWugga !

astracrazy
astracrazy

langedweil wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 14:45
PlatinumZealot wrote:
Won't be able to keep those lavish parties, and horse stable any more if he's effectively banned from working in F1 again.
They made a lot in the day, but some of them sure wasted it or made bad investments. Hence the re-union tour(s).

edit: written better.
Last edited by astracrazy on 05 Mar 2024, 15:00, edited 1 time in total.

maxxer
maxxer

langedweil wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 14:45
PlatinumZealot wrote:
Think there wont be a mortgage on the properties and might even all be in her name :)
arent they still planning a reunion tour and have constant income on the music rights

DGP123
DGP123

Read they were worth £70m. They won’t struggle. Music rights, reunion tour, plus he’ll get obscene amounts for public speaking in how to build a winning organisation etc. Throw in a book deal of his time in F1, and then a nice little earner in the jungle, before a final swansong on strictly come dancing, doing a salsa to fleetwood mac the chain.

RonMexico
RonMexico

PlatinumZealot wrote:
Christian is foolish. Should have just apologized to the PA before it broke out. Imagine losing millions of dollars of income over some PA *** You can see why Geri is pushing so hard for her husband to keep his job. Won't be able to keep those lavish parties, and horse stable any more if he's effectively banned from working in F1 again.
"Some PA"

CHT
CHT

Ferrari will sign CH in a heartbeat. Prilo Ferrari didnt get his Ferrari name until much later. CH + LH + AN at Ferrari will be awesome I reckon.
And I dont think those guys who own and drive Ferraris in the real world will mind CH as TP either.

f1jcw
f1jcw

CHT wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 15:20
Ferrari will sign CH in a heartbeat. Prilo Ferrari didnt get his Ferrari name until much later. CH + LH + AN at Ferrari will be awesome I reckon.
And I dont think those guys who own and drive Ferraris in the real world will mind CH as TP either.
Why, The TP they have at the moment is doing quite well, and I'm not sure Ferrari would like to grubby their reputation by taking on Horner with his issues. Some people when they learn that a boss or an employee has being abusive they sometimes prefer not to have much to do with that person.

Venturiation
Venturiation

who has the 19 pages of the bussinessf1 article?