Christian Horner under Investigation

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
hollus

Re: Christian Horner under Investigation

I’ll add (about a page got deleted):
Just because a user makes a really off-topic unacceptable rant, it does not mean that there has to be a page of off-topic answers to the rant. This is not twitter, poster restraint is a must, a key ingredient of the quality of the forum. Outraged quick responses only add more mud to the mud.
And never go personal, it is a simple rule. Again, this is not twitter, don’t treat it as such.
Rivals, not enemies.

Wouter

Horner finally responds to rejected behaviour appeal from employee

Christian Horner is relieved that the investigation into his alleged cross-border behaviour is now complete. A fortnight ago, the appeal of the woman in question was rejected and the matter has finally come to a close. For the Red Bull Racing team boss, this is a big relief as the saga continued for a long period, he explained in a conversation with Sky Sports.

Horner relieved after a long saga

Until arriving at the paddock at Zandvoort, Horner kept his lips sealed, but on Friday he gave his first reaction. "It's been a hugely thorough process. And of course, you know, I was relieved with the appeal concluding and dismissing the claim. So now it's very much, as it has been all season, focus on track here at Max's home race and looking forward to these last 10 races."

When asked if he regrets the publicity of the situation Horner said: "It is a private matter. I'm just relieved that the process has been concluded and, you know, our focus is very much on track." Horner concluded.
The Power of Dreams!

Dunlay
Dunlay

Please don't close this thread. This has entertained like no other thread on this forum. :lol:

Hopefully some more "credible journalists" would cook up something new. Fingers crossed! [-o<

Vanja #66

The man has been vindicated, that troublesome individual who leaked the fake story and doesn't even have any relation to the team and continued making trouble and does so still. It's gonna take a while to undo all the problems this created and then make up for lost time. 2025 could be even more troubling for the team, but hey, the individual must be happy about himself for sure
And they call it a stall. A STALL!

#DwarvesAreNaturalSprinters
#BlessYouLaddie

PlatinumZealot

The story is not fake.
πŸ–οΈβœŒοΈβ˜οΈπŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒβœοΈπŸŽπŸ†πŸ™

Racing Green in 2028

Dunlay
Dunlay

PlatinumZealot wrote: ↑
25 Aug 2024, 14:33
The story is not fake.
Do you have the investigation report by KC into the story, that confirmed the leaked messages are real, handy with you? Would love to see that.

Wouter

Dunlay wrote: ↑
26 Aug 2024, 09:14
The story is not fake.
Do you have the investigation report by KC into the story, that confirmed the leaked messages are real, handy with you? Would love to see that.
Normally the KC of the PA of Horner would come with his evidence and then a conclusion would come out after 2 weeks at the most.
It took 3 months because the KC of RBR could not agree with the KC of the PA of Horner. In the end RB stuck to their position and it is now up to the PA to start legal proceedings

Do you have an explanation for why it did not take 2 weeks, but 3 months?
And the result was released exactly during the holiday period so that no one could respond to it.
The Power of Dreams!

Dunlay
Dunlay

Wouter wrote: ↑
26 Aug 2024, 10:43
Normally the KC of the PA of Horner would come with his evidence and then a conclusion would come out after 2 weeks at the most.
It took 3 months because the KC of RBR could not agree with the KC of the PA of Horner. In the end RB stuck to their position and it is now up to the PA to start legal proceedings

Do you have an explanation for why it did not take 2 weeks, but 3 months?
And the result was released exactly during the holiday period so that no one could respond to it.
How would I know? :lol: I am just an average joe on the Internet.

PapayaFan481
PapayaFan481

The story is not fake.
The photos were shared online. You're suggesting they're all faked??
If I come across as blunt, I apologise, it's my ASD. Sometimes, like an F1 car aqua-planing, it gets out of my control.

Dunlay
Dunlay

PapayaFan481 wrote: ↑
26 Aug 2024, 13:04
The story is not fake.
Unless someone authorized has done forensic analysis and certified they are authentic, there is no reason to believe they are. As nothing of that sort was done, may be it's good enough evidence for kangaroo courts, but not for the real ones.

PapayaFan481
PapayaFan481

26 Aug 2024, 17:24
Unless someone authorized has done forensic analysis and certified they are authentic, there is no reason to believe they are. As nothing of that sort was done, may be it's good enough evidence for kangaroo courts, but not for the real ones.
This again? Look back over all the many, many pages and you'll find multiple people on this thread showing the reasons they're not forged.

Besides which, since you're asking people to prove a negative, which is not how the legal process works outside of your kangaroo courts, can you prove a forensic analysis of them has NOT been done, and furthermore, if it has, why on earth hasn't Horner or Red Bull said so??
If I come across as blunt, I apologise, it's my ASD. Sometimes, like an F1 car aqua-planing, it gets out of my control.

Dunlay
Dunlay

26 Aug 2024, 17:32

This again? Look back over all the many, many pages and you'll find multiple people on this thread showing the reasons they're not forged.

Besides which, since you're asking people to prove a negative, which is not how the legal process works outside of your kangaroo courts, can you prove a forensic analysis of them has NOT been done, and furthermore, if it has, why on earth hasn't Horner or Red Bull said so??
A question is not an answer to another question. I don't know if forensic analysis is done or not. You are asking me to prove what doesn't exist. :) If I say God doesn't exists because there is no proof of it. You are saying, prove that God doesn't exist. I am a believer, I am just using atheist's line here. :)
Because I haven't seen a forensic report of the chats, I have no reason to believe it's true. If you have seen the report, you can produce it and rationalize your argument here and prove yourself right.

For so long as a report of such an analysis isn't public information, it's not a valid proof. I can manufacture a hoard of WhatsApp chats using an AI tool, people that like my narrative would believe it's true. That doesn't mean it's authentic. The burden of proving it's authenticity is on me or for law enforcement agencies, not on the one that I am going to accuse with it.

The world is a stupid place where biases determine what we want to believe as truth, actual truth doesn't matter. So from that sense, any unverified, unsubstantiated evidence that's inline with your bias, you believe that is truth. That's what is happening here. You are "guessing" a forensic analysis was probably done, without knowing if it was done or not and want to believe the chats are true. I don't know if it was done, I haven't seen a report if there is one, so I refuse to believe it as truth. If the report becomes public and confirm the chats as authentic, I then would definitely believe it.

PlatinumZealot

Horner did not deny anything. An innocent man bites back agressively. Horney was extremely timid and quiet over the matters and seemingly got more timid as the "evidence" was released.

The story is surely real even if Horner is "Legally innocent"
πŸ–οΈβœŒοΈβ˜οΈπŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒβœοΈπŸŽπŸ†πŸ™

Racing Green in 2028

PapayaFan481
PapayaFan481

26 Aug 2024, 17:45
26 Aug 2024, 17:32

A question is not an answer to another question. I don't know if forensic analysis is done or not. You are asking me to prove what doesn't exist. :) If I say God doesn't exists because there is no proof of it. You are saying, prove that God doesn't exist. I am a believer, I am just using atheist's line here. :)
Because I haven't seen a forensic report of the chats, I have no reason to believe it's true. If you have seen the report, you can produce it and rationalize your argument here and prove yourself right.

For so long as a report of such an analysis isn't public information, it's not a valid proof. I can manufacture a hoard of WhatsApp chats using an AI tool, people that like my narrative would believe it's true. That doesn't mean it's authentic. The burden of proving it's authenticity is on me or for law enforcement agencies, not on the one that I am going to accuse with it.

The world is a stupid place where biases determine what we want to believe as truth, actual truth doesn't matter. So from that sense, any unverified, unsubstantiated evidence that's inline with your bias, you believe that is truth. That's what is happening here. You are "guessing" a forensic analysis was probably done, without knowing if it was done or not and want to believe the chats are true. I don't know if it was done, I haven't seen a report if there is one, so I refuse to believe it as truth. If the report becomes public and confirm the chats as authentic, I then would definitely believe it.
TLDR. You asked me to prove a negative, I responded with a rhetorical question asking you to prove a negative.

Religion is not a permitted topic on here.

So you can fake WhatsApp messages, how about the photos and videos that were shared?

Also, if they are fake, what is your explanation for why Horner or Red Bull have not said they are fake??

PapayaFan481
PapayaFan481

27 Aug 2024, 01:16
Horner did not deny anything. An innocent man bites back agressively. Horney was extremely timid and quiet over the matters and seemingly got more timid as the "evidence" was released.

The story is surely real even if Horner is "Legally innocent"
This!!