Mods being threatening again

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
McG

Mods being threatening again

Logged in again after about a year and the neckbeard Red Bull sympathisers are already on my case. Are any criticisms of Red Bull and the golden boy allowed on here. It's always my reply to some delusional Red Bull fan that is reported. Can we not have some fairness for once?

Steven, we've discussed this before. You need a clear out. Or does this come from you. If so you really beed to take a look at yourself and wonder why this site is statistically declining.
Finally, everyone knows that Red Bull is a joke and Max Verstappen is overrated.

CMSMJ1
CMSMJ1

Re: Mods being threatening again

McG wrote:
18 Sep 2024, 14:42
Logged in again after about a year and the neckbeard Red Bull sympathisers are already on my case. Are any criticisms of Red Bull and the golden boy allowed on here. It's always my reply to some delusional Red Bull fan that is reported. Can we not have some fairness for once?

Steven, we've discussed this before. You need a clear out. Or does this come from you. If so you really beed to take a look at yourself and wonder why this site is statistically declining.
You logged in after some time away....and whether intentional or not your posting is bait and your signature is trolling people.

Multiple reports, an ask from me to toe the line and stop being so disruptive and it's now that the world is against you?

Don't be a negative influence.

Simple.
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

Wouter

McG wrote:
18 Sep 2024, 14:42
Logged in again after about a year and the neckbeard Red Bull sympathisers are already on my case.
Are any criticisms of Red Bull and the golden boy allowed on here.
It's always my reply to some delusional Red Bull fan that is reported. Can we not have some fairness for once?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Finally, everyone knows that Red Bull is a joke and Max Verstappen is overrated.
"Mods being threatening again"?

What do you expect when you deliver unfounded criticism in the Red Bull Racing thread when your signature is:
"Finally, everyone knows that Red Bull is a joke and Max Verstappen is overrated."?!
This is under every message from you as a McLaren fan. Even now you call the RBR fans "the neckbeard Red Bull sympathisers"
and Max "the golden boy".
Do you expect a friendly and respectful approach when you adopt such an attitude?
Yesterday you wished Max a DNF in Singapore!! And no, I did not report you in the RBR thread.
If you want to be treated respectfully, start doing that yourself.
The Power of Dreams!

Espresso
Espresso

McG being threatening again?

Back after a year and the first thing is trolling?
Mods do their best to keep this forum alive and on topic. That needs to be praised. They do a damn good job!

I‘m sorry you got hurt while being off topic. But kindly bringing some informative posts is very much appreciated. It‘s a technical forum above all.
Do you feel the need to post, comment or criticize in this forum?
Please substantiate (why, how, what) your reply!
This is no twitter or chatbox but a forum.

Stay friendly and keep away bashing, trolling & baiting from our wonderful technical forum. --> Forum Guide

leblanc
leblanc

>creates a new thread to talk --- to mods, then wants sympathy

dude come on...

Airshifter

I have to agree that the moderators and site owners are taking the wrong course of action here. And it's painfully obvious.

Rather than waste time removing posts or other such " threatening" behavior, someone should simply drop the banhammer. When it's this obvious that someone is just being caustic and trolling setting an example out of them wakes up the others heading down a similar path.

CMSMJ1
CMSMJ1

Airshifter wrote:
19 Sep 2024, 22:02
I have to agree that the moderators and site owners are taking the wrong course of action here. And it's painfully obvious.

Rather than waste time removing posts or other such " threatening" behavior, someone should simply drop the banhammer. When it's this obvious that someone is just being caustic and trolling setting an example out of them wakes up the others heading down a similar path.
Our friend, the OP, had already been banned and is now returned.

Inside of the week there are already warnings which will tot up into banning again.

We can't prevent burner accounts but are generally good at seeing the styles and have other ways to recognise these things.

There's a point about being an adult too. This isn't a rough pub where you can come and talk nonsense and not get called out. It's a place where generally interested, intelligent and capable people choose to visit to discuss one of their life's passions.

Strolling in, accusing others of looking at your bird, spilling the pint and peeing on your shoes is not acceptable.

So, we ask those types to play by the rules...
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

Arcanum
Arcanum

...and whether intentional or not your posting is bait and your signature is trolling people.
In fairness, a regular poster ran a signature of "No Michael, No that was so not right" for a couple of years after 2021. Which didn't exactly help calm things down!

Not that I have a dog in this particular fight, just noting that less than helpful signatures have been permitted at times.