2024 Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Space-heat
Space-heat

Re: 2024 Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team

ScuderiaLeo wrote:
20 Sep 2024, 16:53
deadhead wrote:
20 Sep 2024, 16:50
Race pace on med tire looks solid so if a Ferrari leads on lap 2 there is a very good chance of a win here I think
As long as Ferrari doesn't let themselves be undercut... :lol:

-

Sky IT, coming out of the Ferrari briefing:

Leclerc is extremely confident this weekend, he's very very happy with the car today. He doesn't want to change anything. The only thing he wasn't pleased about was his own FP2 lap, so he fully believes there's more on the table tomorrow. The car isn't the limiting factor, only himself.
=D> Love it when Leclerc is confident. Let's get that extra tenth for tomorrow! If he can ride that one kerb at the end, that should make up quite a bit of time. Out of the entire grid, I only saw Norris do it.

Shame about Sainz struggling with the balance, hopefully they can solve that tonight.
I think Sainz was a brake issue. He was on the radio a few time. Charles has had similar on multiple other tracks so might be the same thing. It could be a balance thing as you mentioned.

dialtone
dialtone

Space-heat wrote:
dialtone wrote:
20 Sep 2024, 17:01
deadhead wrote: But this car was always going to be fast around here, no?
LEC was getting frequent flyer miles with his +wing requests in each race like all the last ones where he did great. Today he doesn’t need anything, that’s new.
Charles got +2 FW twice when doing double cools. I can not remember if it was all FP2 or one in FP1, one in FP2.
Still a big step compared to running out of + available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sevach
Sevach

dialtone wrote:
20 Sep 2024, 18:38

Still a big step compared to running out of + available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Him jokingly(but probably wanting) asking for six clicks was becoming a tradition.

Vanja #66

yooogurt wrote:
20 Sep 2024, 18:29
Meanwhile Lando:

Usually I prefer to show not the highest speeds at the beginning of the weekend, to then, already on Saturday, to increase, but now I have a feeling that especially increase will not be possible.
And they call it a stall. A STALL!

#DwarvesAreNaturalSprinters
#BlessYouLaddie