2024 Visa Cash App RB Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Bill
Bill

Re: 2024 Visa Cash App RB Team

Jurgen von Diaz wrote:
28 Sep 2024, 07:09
It would be akward if Yuki will beat Liam like Ricciardo and the Red Bull organization would still act as they have no replacement for Pérez's seat, so they continue to watch Pérez drive like Sargeant. This Yuki hate from the organization is a joke.
maybe in a dream world yuki will have the last laugh driving a Newey penned car powered by a very powerful Honda pu waving blue flags at struggling redbulls.Honda said they will keep supporting yuki so they may give stroll some money .he keep selling his shares so his overall power is Werning, he can be bought

djos

Bill wrote:
28 Sep 2024, 09:36
djos wrote:
28 Sep 2024, 08:35
Jurgen von Diaz wrote:
28 Sep 2024, 07:54
Yuki is snapping at the engineer, but Max does it to the whole team. Yuki is a milder version of Max, and yet the organization sees a problem only with Yuki. Max has the status, he could have sex with Ginger Spice, and Horner simply couldn't do anything about it.
Doesn’t make it right, regardless of who does it.
fia has already addressed that hypocrisy by making it punishable any driver who use foul language. yuki was first driver maybe ever to be charged. next ironically Max too and will be serving community service. Those two deserve each other
I’m not talking about foul language, I’m just talking about unwarranted angry responses to his engineer.
"In downforce we trust"

Bill
Bill

he is human and human express emotion. people will always find something faulty on yuki ,the soft skill he lacks because they can't criticize his speed.

Wouter

Yuki today in Taichung in Taiwan. Showrun in the RB8. The Renault PU caught fire. Yuki is okay.

Article yesterday fire-up. https://www.sportsv.net/articles/114744

Today:

And yesterday he also opened a restaurant.

The Power of Dreams!

ispano6

How unsurprising. Stinking Reno PU.
At first thought wouldn't they give this PR duty to Ricciardo?

Everyone and Honda know Yuki deserves to be in the top team powered by Honda. Ric certainly doesn't after breaking his handshake agreement with DM and neither should Liam or Hadjar be considered before Yuki.

Would not be surprised to see a fallout between Red Bull and Honda.

djos

ispano6 wrote:
29 Sep 2024, 01:12

Everyone and Honda know Yuki deserves to be in the top team powered by Honda. Ric certainly doesn't after breaking his handshake agreement with DM and neither should Liam or Hadjar be considered before Yuki.

I honestly don’t know why they didn’t fire Checo after Singapore. Both Yuki and Daniel did a much better job in their RB’s that Checo did. FFS, Checo couldn’t even overtake a Williams!

Ok, so Daniel didn’t do enough to get Checo’s seat, so give it to Yuki and let Daniel see out the season and work with Liam to ensure he has the best start to his career….

Keeping Checo and firing Daniel just makes no sense to me!
"In downforce we trust"

FW17

djos wrote:
28 Sep 2024, 03:46
FW17 wrote:
28 Sep 2024, 03:22
Lawson most likely the source of the leak, hed done it in the past (was to told to shut it by RB management) and continues doing so.
I don’t think so, Liam seems very honest and up front.

It’s much more likely that it was someone in Marko’s camp, he’s been doing everything he can to undermine Horner.

Btw, I’m seeing some reports around that suggest Visa, CashApp and Hugo are furious Daniel was dropped and may walk away from RB at the end of the year. Might be rubbish, but I can see how losing Daniel is bad for their marketing plans.

We got a sample of this guy when he said he knew it two races back. If he was guy who cared about other driver's feelings, would have said he just found out.

djos

FW17 wrote:
29 Sep 2024, 02:05
djos wrote:
FW17 wrote:
28 Sep 2024, 03:22
Lawson most likely the source of the leak, hed done it in the past (was to told to shut it by RB management) and continues doing so.

It’s much more likely that it was someone in Marko’s camp, he’s been doing everything he can to undermine Horner.

Btw, I’m seeing some reports around that suggest Visa, CashApp and Hugo are furious Daniel was dropped and may walk away from RB at the end of the year. Might be rubbish, but I can see how losing Daniel is bad for their marketing plans.

We got a sample of this guy when he said he knew it two races back. If he was guy who cared about other driver's feelings, would have said he just found out.
I disagree, if you look at the whole interview, he said
“It wasn’t a nice feeling, but obviously this for me, I get one shot at F1 and it’s come now,”.
And it looks like Daniel also knew:
“ But, as has since emerged following the race weekend, Ricciardo was also aware of his fate, and Lawson revealed that the eight-time race winner encouraged him to “make the most” of this golden opportunity.

And at the same time, he’s said the same thing to me, and he said: ‘You need to make the most of it.'”
https://www.planetf1.com/news/what-dani ... -f1-advice
"In downforce we trust"

Wouter

djos wrote:
29 Sep 2024, 02:21
FW17 wrote:
29 Sep 2024, 02:05
djos wrote:

I disagree, if you look at the whole interview, he said
“It wasn’t a nice feeling, but obviously this for me, I get one shot at F1 and it’s come now,”.
And it looks like Daniel also knew:
“ But, as has since emerged following the race weekend, Ricciardo was also aware of his fate, and Lawson revealed that the eight-time race winner encouraged him to “make the most” of this golden opportunity.

And at the same time, he’s said the same thing to me, and he said: ‘You need to make the most of it.'”
https://www.planetf1.com/news/what-dani ... -f1-advice
The Power of Dreams!

djos

Wouter wrote:
29 Sep 2024, 08:12
I think Liam is all class, and he handled the questions well. I'm an Aussie, but I'll be supporting him (ANZAC spirit et al), along with Oscar and Jack (next year).
"In downforce we trust"

Wouter

djos wrote:
29 Sep 2024, 08:24
Wouter wrote:
Video.
I think Liam is all class, and he handled the questions well. I'm an Aussie, but I'll be supporting him (ANZAC spirit et al), along with Oscar and Jack (next year).
I think Jack is a very nice guy, very beautiful hair, haha and a friendly person who speaks easely to the press, but I doubt if he has much talent. I don't think he will be long in F1.
The Power of Dreams!

djos

Wouter wrote:
29 Sep 2024, 09:43
djos wrote:
29 Sep 2024, 08:24
Wouter wrote:
Video.
I think Jack is a very nice guy, very beautiful hair, haha and a friendly person who speaks easely to the press, but I doubt if he has much talent. I don't think he will be long in F1.
Alpine have the data on him, and they wouldn’t have hired him if they didn’t think he had potential.

Heck, many folk didn’t think Colapinto was anything special, and he’s done a great job for Williams so far.
"In downforce we trust"

basti313
basti313

Bill wrote:
28 Sep 2024, 09:41
maybe in a dream world yuki will have the last laugh driving a Newey penned car powered by a very powerful Honda pu waving blue flags at struggling redbulls.
I think this wet dream of some is even more realistic than a future in a RedBull.
djos wrote:
29 Sep 2024, 10:50
Heck, many folk didn’t think Colapinto was anything special, and he’s done a great job for Williams so far.
Let us see the future. He had a good start, but the hard time is to come. This is the same for Liam...they will be measured on consistency and have to proof it, the consistency separates class A from class B, not speed anymore.
Don`t russel the hamster!

PlatinumZealot

djos wrote:
29 Sep 2024, 01:33
ispano6 wrote:
29 Sep 2024, 01:12

I honestly don’t know why they didn’t fire Checo after Singapore. Both Yuki and Daniel did a much better job in their RB’s that Checo did. FFS, Checo couldn’t even overtake a Williams!

Ok, so Daniel didn’t do enough to get Checo’s seat, so give it to Yuki and let Daniel see out the season and work with Liam to ensure he has the best start to his career….

Keeping Checo and firing Daniel just makes no sense to me!
Checo has better temperament than both persons you named! Thing is this... how long would Yuki or Daniel hold it together after getting beat race in, race out by Max? Daniel lasted 2.5 years but Max didn't really start challenging him until the third year. After which we saw the cracks in Daniel's psyche when the whole team shifted behind Max. It's gonna be even worse now. Multiply the effect by 300% for young hot headed Yuki. Doesn't matter how fast they are, they still will be slower than Max and still will basically be his lapdog. It's about who has has the temperament to be Max's lap dog, swallow their pride and keep racing day in day out with 100% loyalty. Maybe Liam is that cool head they need? Let's see.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

Racing Green in 2028

kptaylor
kptaylor

No way Yuki would get the Red Bull seat. First, he's a Honda-backed driver. I see him more going to Aston than Red Bull. Two, he's too hot-headed, even if he's "matured" this year. Cannot effectively communicate or digest critical feedback to improve.