New Videos

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Giblet
Giblet

Re: New Videos

OK, this isn't a video per se, as there is not an online version that I can find.

Jeremy Clarckson recently put out a video called "The Italian Job" where he drives different supercars around Fiorano and Imola.

The scene that was priceless was when he was lapping in a red 599GTB and was being chased by a yellow 458 Italia. The Italia was quickly catching the overpowered and tail happy 599 in the corners, and Clarckson excalimed that Ferrari was radioing him:

"The 458 is faster than you, I repeat the 458 is faster than you, can you confirm you understood this message?"

:)
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

Morteza

Giblet wrote:OK, this isn't a video per se, as there is not an online version that I can find.

Jeremy Clarckson recently put out a video called "The Italian Job" where he drives different supercars around Fiorano and Imola.

The scene that was priceless was when he was lapping in a red 599GTB and was being chased by a yellow 458 Italia. The Italia was quickly catching the overpowered and tail happy 599 in the corners, and Clarckson excalimed that Ferrari was radioing him:

"The 458 is faster than you, I repeat the 458 is faster than you, can you confirm you understood this message?"

Just watched Clarkson's The Italian Job. That quotation you mentioned Giblet was hilarious :lol: Then he slowed down and let 458 pass.
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

lolzi
lolzi

Giblet wrote:OK, this isn't a video per se, as there is not an online version that I can find.

Yeah, that was hilarious! The 599 was a GTO, though =P~

netoperek
netoperek

I don't know if that was posted before... Just to annoy Hamilton fans ;p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK0HJvWWm1k&NR=1

Jersey Tom
Jersey Tom

That's great
Grip is a four letter word. All opinions are my own and not those of current or previous employers.

siskue2005

Pandamasque

ringo

netoperek wrote:I don't know if that was posted before... Just to annoy Hamilton fans ;p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK0HJvWWm1k&NR=1
It's not annoying, it's hilarious.
MAkes you wonder what's going on when the radio switch is on off.
For Sure!!

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

This is insane. Back then drivers were simply tossed out of the cars and/or squished during a roll over. Not that I just discovered this but seeing all of this footage just reminded me and brought into focus how dangerous it was back then.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aUw9cZcJU0[/youtube]
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

strad

I have the entire Shell series series if anyone would like it posted.
To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss

Mysticf1
Mysticf1

please!!

Goran2812
Goran2812

Y E S please! ! ! !
Visit my photo page! -> http://www.gorankphoto.com/formula1

Mystery Steve
Mystery Steve

Ironically enough, the lack of seat belts probably made those cars safer.

strad

I will post them in the next few days.
Each of 6 is 25 to 30 min..in WMV format..300 to 500mb
Acceptable?
To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss

strad

Sir Stirling Moss