The "Completely Out of Thread" thread

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

Re: Ferrari F150

Will this F150 also boast class leading payload and towing capacities? :lol:
Last edited by mx_tifoso on 26 Jan 2011, 11:08, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: This and following 4 posts brought from F150 thread.
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

Shrek
Shrek

i wonder if it will have a my ford touch system so if they get bored they have their mp3's to listen to.
Spencer

ESPImperium
ESPImperium

First pic of the car without livery: http://images5.ecarlist.com/photos/1413 ... 1_6417.jpg

ringo

mx_tifosi wrote:Will this F150 also boast class leading payload and towing capacities? :lol:
Well it was built "ford tough" as we've seen last year at spa and monza with collisions with Williams and Mclaren.
For Sure!!

andrew
andrew
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland - WhiteBlue Country (not the region)

I guess the inspiration came from these photos:

As you can see, the Ferrari has stood up pretty well. :lol:

dren

First look at Ferrari's F150

Last edited by dren on 27 Jan 2011, 16:56, edited 1 time in total.
Honda!

manchild
manchild

There were different rumors about how they came up with name Ferrari F150.

Here's a photo that explains it:

bhall
bhall

That photo must be the Internet's standing gag about the new Ferrari's name. It's everywhere.

forty-two

Re: Virgin MVR-02 Cosworth

Perhaps a touch off topic, but apparently the team have given Jerome d'Ambrosio a nick-name already.... Custard! (for those of you outside the UK, it's a popular brand of ready made custard, creamed rice etc).

http://www.f1sa.com/index.php?option=co ... Itemid=157

I hope that this nickname is because of his name and not because he's not too brave (Cowardy-Custard)?!?
The answer to the ultimate question, of life, the Universe and ... Everything?

raymondu999

Re: Kubica's in hospital

Right. I get the point. Sorry.

@gridwalker - maybe six thousand then? :mrgreen: sorry, no offense intended. Just that there's a Hong Kong movie spoof of sixty million dollar man where the guy cheaps out and gets a 6000 dollar surgery instead.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

gridwalker
gridwalker

Re: Kubica's in hospital

COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC WARNING

@Raymondu999 : Maybe six million Pesos ... Click clicky!

*coughs*

Sorry about that. Back to Kubica's health?
"Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine ..."

MAY11
MAY11

Re: McLaren MP4-26 Mercedes

sorry about that guys .... :lol:
but i didn't speak english well :D

forty-two

MAY11, don't be put off.

I'm not sure where you're from, but I'm sure that your English is better than our (whatever language you natively speak!).

The funny thing actually is that a guy I work with, who has barely ever left England was reading an email of mine the other day and giggled because he thought I'd said Gays, when in fact I had written Guys. I hadn't mis-spelled it, he just can't read properly! Seriously it's an easy mistake to make and don't be put off by it.

Personally, I'm happy to hear from anyone who has a new observation which others haven't made, irrespective of if they make a simple typo!

Welcome to the gang!
The answer to the ultimate question, of life, the Universe and ... Everything?

MAY11
MAY11

forty-two wrote:MAY11, don't be put off.

I'm not sure where you're from, but I'm sure that your English is better than our (whatever language you natively speak!).

The funny thing actually is that a guy I work with, who has barely ever left England was reading an email of mine the other day and giggled because he thought I'd said Gays, when in fact I had written Guys. I hadn't mis-spelled it, he just can't read properly! Seriously it's an easy mistake to make and don't be put off by it.

Personally, I'm happy to hear from anyone who has a new observation which others haven't made, irrespective of if they make a simple typo!

Welcome to the gang!

Hi(forty-two) ... first of all i want to make sure about that ... i didnt speak english well ... and actually i've Registre in this fourm couse i love the racing and to improve my english language :)
second i would like to Apology for second time for any person have Annoyed from this word :)

ringo

Re: Is McLaren really off the pace?

Pierce89 wrote:i'm sorry but your Lewis defending gets a bit overzealous sometimes. The guy didn't mention his name, but those two wrecks did throw away enough points to be the World Drivers......To accuse someone of subliminally attacking Lewis is just overboard.
Whatever man.
Anyone with sense would see that "if" can be applied to any team, especially redbull.
those 2 crashes couldn't win the drivers.
Give Vettel and Webber any more luck in the races they messed up and the redbull would be further ahead.

Singling out 1 race from a driver that gave a worthless Mp4 25 3 wins is very ignorant to what actually took place and what could have happened with Redbull and Ferrari not messing as well.

You can't hold everything else constant and vary one thing you chose to single out.
Chance doesn't work that way.
Unless you have one of those time machines in the planet of the apes movies.

The 25 was a piece of crap compared to the Ferarri and Redbull.
It needed luck to win every single race it won except for Spa. The drivers never had any real chance of being champions. Take Jenson's struggling for example and you'd see the true capability of the car.
For Sure!!