Mercedes GP W02

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
Formula None
Formula None

Re: Mercedes GP W02

amouzouris

Has mercedes caught up with red bull? only 0.001 sconds difference between vettel and schumi

Dragonfly
Dragonfly

I think no. Vettel had at least 3-4 thenths of advantage which he lost behind the HRT in sector 3.
F1PitRadio ‏@F1PitRadio : MSC, "Sorry guys, there's not more in it"
Spa 2012

atanatizante

Problems (again) with DRS because the flap is wobble a lot ?!?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_qMN14zLuE[/youtube]

They have a new, larger flap here or it was since China?
Also a new system activation?
"I don`t have all the answers. Try Google!"
Jesus

marinopc
marinopc

Quoting spanish driver Andy Soucek, who comments FP for Marca TV, Mercedes is using a flexing front wing. Someone could try to do a gif similar to the Vettel's one in Australia?

JohnsonsEvilTwin

The mercedes appears to be as quick as the McLaren. And I'm doing cartwheels in the living room! :lol:
More could have been done.
David Purley

kris
kris

Rosberg P2 in Q2

Doktorot
Doktorot

Magic paddle? :o

lillschumi
lillschumi

Becasue no one picked up on it i had to register. Have you noticed that both Nico and Schumi both working excessevely with something down in cockpit on left side. Me thinks some new gadget "magic paddle" and not brake balance. Maybe somethin with cooling?

/M

Doktorot
Doktorot

lillschumi wrote:Becasue no one picked up on it i had to register. Have you noticed that both Nico and Schumi both working excessevely with something down in cockpit on left side. Me thinks some new gadget "magic paddle" and not brake balance. Maybe somethin with cooling?

/M
Or something with the KERS?

analist01
analist01

ROSBERG THIRD UP WITH THE REDBULLS YEAAAH !

Im happy for the team but im quite disappointed, Schumacher has the same car as Rosber but didnt manage to qualify better then p8. The thing that worries me is that Schumacher's was moving his head and answering the question of Vettel what happened with i dont know , thats a bit worrying for me.....

Mercedes is uprising

toshinden
toshinden

with a good start, maybe MS can go to 5th ... he always have a good clean start these days, hope that his race pace is good tomorrow.

someone mentioned about the flexing wing ... any other source mentioning that?
"the day the child realize that all adults are imperfect, he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult" - Alden Nowlan

SBR9
SBR9

analist01 wrote:ROSBERG THIRD UP WITH THE REDBULLS YEAAAH !

Im happy for the team but im quite disappointed, Schumacher has the same car as Rosber but didnt manage to qualify better then p8. The thing that worries me is that Schumacher's was moving his head and answering the question of Vettel what happened with i dont know , thats a bit worrying for me.....

I think Schumacher used the hard rubber and Rosberg used the option. for their Q3 runs

analist01
analist01

Is their somebody who can confirm that Schumacher was doing his last lap on the hard, but then again why was he looking so desperate when he was talking to vettel ?, cause if it was on hard it wasnt a bad lap time at all, ....i want to be completely happy but still getting a realitycheck with the 8th time....just dont seem good if your teammate can do a top three time, but then again tomorrow everything can happen and with a good working strategy i see a potential podium finish for Rosberg.

analist01
analist01

SBR9 wrote:
analist01 wrote:ROSBERG THIRD UP WITH THE REDBULLS YEAAAH !

I think Schumacher used the hard rubber and Rosberg used the option. for their Q3 runs
But he seemed quite frustrated aka disappointed in the conversation with Vettel....