Kubica's Recovery

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Richard
Richard

Re: Kubica's Recovery

Boullier ... admitted that the team's relationship with the 27-year-old was at "point zero".

"I don't know if there will be a future between Lotus Renault and Robert," he said.

Talking to BBC Sport, he added: "We have been waiting for Robert to understand his plans. We would like to sit down with him and his manager to see what can be done to get him back in F1.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula ... 125169.stm

i70q7m7ghw
i70q7m7ghw

I think it's over if I'm honest, I can't see Kubica returning to F1.

KubicaFAN
KubicaFAN

I believe that Ferrari is the destiny of Robert!
F1: Kubica to test 2010 Ferrari next Spring
http://ferraricircuit.com/2011-12-12/f1 ... ng-report/

KubicaFAN
KubicaFAN

ringo

richard_leeds wrote:
Boullier ... admitted that the team's relationship with the 27-year-old was at "point zero".

"I don't know if there will be a future between Lotus Renault and Robert," he said.

Talking to BBC Sport, he added: "We have been waiting for Robert to understand his plans. We would like to sit down with him and his manager to see what can be done to get him back in F1.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula ... 125169.stm
Can't blame boulier, he's just the face of the team. The real decision makers simply saw it better to move on.
I think Kimi really ended Roberts hopes of returning. Robert was riding on the hopes that the lesser of 3 evils was put him in the car over one of the other renault test drivers. Now that kimi is back, Renault forgot abandoned their first son and is giving all the attention to the new kid.
Poor Robert, i hope he gets back to full strength soon, but i'm afraid he'll be a memory by then.
Strange enough i see him as a Mclaren driver in the future.
For Sure!!

ringo

ringo wrote: He will get pissed and fall out with Boulier over Grosjean bias and he will sit out till 2013 to go to ferrari or elsewhere.
called it right! :lol:
For Sure!!

i70q7m7ghw
i70q7m7ghw

If he can get a test in a Ferrari next year then there is still hope for a return. But if he doesn't turn a wheel soon, I can't see him coming back.

yace

nannini could test a 92 ferrari...

i don't know if robert signed at ferrari, or this is just a rumour. but if it's true, it means he WILL come back. ferrari knows better than us the situation, and they would never sign him if they don't know...

i'm disappointed, i wanted him to stay at renault...
ImageImageImage

KubicaFAN
KubicaFAN

As reported by French business portal sportune.fr referring to its source, the Ferrari in 2012, to "not to spoil the atmosphere around Robert Kubica 'pay and will enable the Polish driver testing F10 car at Mugello. The price for loyalty is one million euros.
http://www.sportune.fr/sport-business/f ... irme-45532
@yace what do you think ?

yener

Anybody have details about the healtstate of his hand and arm?

Cause to be honestly i think is central nervous system is damaged.
That would mean he can not recover 100% in terms of reflexes.
"Life is about passions - Thank you for sharing mine" MSC

ringo

His silence means he knows he's a gonner, and he's probably trying to figure out how to cope with the handicap.
For Sure!!

Donuts

yener wrote:Anybody have details about the healtstate of his hand and arm?

Cause to be honestly i think is central nervous system is damaged.
That would mean he can not recover 100% in terms of reflexes.
Yeah? Really? You do know the where the central nervous system is located in the human body? I'll give you a clue, it's not in the arm! :lol: I really pray you are not a medical doctor. [-o<

I'm pulling your leg, but seriously, why all these speculations in matters that only him, his manager and his doctor know someting about???
Last edited by Donuts on 15 Dec 2011, 10:57, edited 1 time in total.
The speed of Ayrton Senna.
The mind of Alain Prost.
The dedication of Michael Schumacher.
The determination of Alex Zanardi.

Donuts

ringo wrote:His silence means he knows he's a gonner, and he's probably trying to figure out how to cope with the handicap.
Are you talking about Massa? :lol: Yeah, for once you're right with your comments, Massa is a gonner! Kubica will replace him come midseason.
The speed of Ayrton Senna.
The mind of Alain Prost.
The dedication of Michael Schumacher.
The determination of Alex Zanardi.

piast9
piast9

Central nerve system could be damaged because of huge blood loss and insufficient oxygenation of the brain during lousy rescue action after his accident.

But I don't think it's the case. The doctors would know that I think. The silence means only that Kubica doesn't want to talk, whatever reason he has. As far as I recollect he said long time ago that he will appear to the media in the racing overall, not earlier. Maybe that's his ambition.
Last edited by piast9 on 15 Dec 2011, 11:11, edited 1 time in total.

yace

KubicaFAN wrote:As reported by French business portal sportune.fr referring to its source, the Ferrari in 2012, to "not to spoil the atmosphere around Robert Kubica 'pay and will enable the Polish driver testing F10 car at Mugello. The price for loyalty is one million euros.
http://www.sportune.fr/sport-business/f ... irme-45532
@yace what do you think ?
i think it's true, and i think ferrari know his condition. it would be mad to sign him without being sure he is able to come back...
ImageImageImage