Kubica's Recovery

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
bhall
bhall

Re: Kubica's Recovery

richard_leeds wrote:[...] this is not first hand information [...]
You insensitive clod.

:lol:

marekk
marekk

richard_leeds wrote:Odd that Alguersari is talking in public about Kubica, a true friend would keep a confidence. However this is not first hand information, its Alguersari saying he has heard this on the grapevine. We don't now how much veracity there in this.
Friends ?
Both are (potentialy) competitors for a > $10M/year job.

Moanlower

richard_leeds wrote:Odd that Alguersari is talking in public about Kubica, a true friend would keep a confidence. However this is not first hand information, its Alguersari saying he has heard this on the grapevine. We don't now how much veracity there in this.
I'd rather see Jaime striving to be popular on island Ibiza with his deejay shite instead of reading his comments or see him in F1. If I was RK I wouldn't be too pleased or feel encouraged reading JA's comments. Thats one of the reasons why I appreciate FA much more. He respects and protect his friends' privacy or concerns and choose to encourage him if he ever responds to a question from the media by saying RK is better than him. And it's not even relevant if that is 100% what he feels, it's about the gesture.
Losers focus on winners, winners focus on winning.

yace

jaime is probabily targeting massa seat for 2013, and as we know, ferrari has an eye on robert...
ImageImageImage

Pierce89

yace wrote:jaime is probabily targeting massa seat for 2013, and as we know, ferrari has an eye on robert...
But surely Jaime isn't deluded enough to believe he would be a candidate for a FERRARI seat!. One more time, a FERRARI seat!
“To be able to actually make something is awfully nice”
Bruce McLaren on building his first McLaren racecars, 1970

“I've got to be careful what I say, but possibly to probably Juan would have had a bigger go”
Sir Frank Williams after the 2003 Canadian GP, where Ralf hesitated to pass brother M. Schumacher

banibhusan

If FERRARI prefers to dump a driver like KIMI one year before his contract had to end, then who the hell is this kid? Btw, who is he really?? ;)

Is he the same guy who was dumped from TR in favour of a rookie?

Like Pierce89 said, "a FERRARI seat!!!" :D

yace

Pierce89 wrote:
yace wrote:jaime is probabily targeting massa seat for 2013, and as we know, ferrari has an eye on robert...
But surely Jaime isn't deluded enough to believe he would be a candidate for a FERRARI seat!. One more time, a FERRARI seat!
i remember last summer, he told to journalists that he was the best driver on the grid, so i think in his mind, he deserves much better than a ferrari seat!

he is also loved by spanish people, so santander won't be against him to race alongside alonso
ImageImageImage

raymondu999

The Spanish racing king and the young knight - I cansmell Ferrari sales in Spain trebling :lol:
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

stefan_
stefan_

Alguersuari isn't a reliable source for this kind of information. The "being an F1 driver and feeling like a boss" climbed way up into his head.
"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

KubicaFAN
KubicaFAN

R.Kubicy close friend Mikolaj Sokol , said briefly: The driver noticed the hand of the state has no current information.

cravenciak
cravenciak

Robert on private rally tests with his Fabia WRC.

But of course he's disabled and he can't even drink as Algersuari said...

Quite fatty, he has to lose some weight before F1 tests I guess :)

Pics were done on Wednesday (07.03.2012).

Giblet
Giblet

These are some happy images.
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

markc

wow bob grew a beard. who's the chubby dude? :)

FrukostScones

is Kubica driving a Rallye car? Are those images really from this week?
Finishing races is important, but racing is more important.

cravenciak
cravenciak

Yup.