Ferrari F2012

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
Crucial_Xtreme
Crucial_Xtreme

Re: Ferrari F2012

radosav wrote:
p910iFrank wrote:Looking @ previous photo:
Old exaust System? Barcellona Spec?
don't listen the idiot, it looks like barcelona spec to me
I looked at this post & thought radosav is being mean calling the poster an idiot... :lol:

Didn't even notice that was his/her username.

+1 Barcelona spec

radosav
radosav

Crucial_Xtreme wrote:
radosav wrote:
p910iFrank wrote:Looking @ previous photo:
Old exaust System? Barcellona Spec?
don't listen the idiot, it looks like barcelona spec to me
I looked at this post & thought radosav is being mean calling the poster an idiot... :lol:

Didn't even notice that was his/her username.

+1 Barcelona spec
i wouldn't call any forum member an ''idiot'', but in this case ... :D

Crucial_Xtreme
Crucial_Xtreme

radosav wrote: i wouldn't call any forum member an ''idiot'', but in this case ... :D
I know mate.

Back to the car, will be interesting to see which exhaust is used.

TheGkbrk
TheGkbrk

I think we may see cars using different exhaust specs in FP1 and then it will be decided which one to use for the rest of the weekend.

heho07
heho07

Do they have problem with Val spec exhaust?

amouzouris

emmm..i think u are all mistaken...it is valencia spec... its the angle playing tricks on your eyes again..

TheGkbrk
TheGkbrk

heho07 wrote:Do they have problem with Val spec exhaust?
No, that is probably because the team wants to make sure which exhaust spec will be better in Silverstone. They did the same for Canada and they saw the newer spec was better, then they brought the newer spec again to Valencia that was because they knew that spec will be better for that track. Now they are trying to find out which one to use for this specific track. I think this is the reason, correct me if I am wrong.

amouzouris

and here is the proof:

Crucial_Xtreme
Crucial_Xtreme

amouzouris wrote:emmm..i think u are all mistaken...it is valencia spec... its the angle playing tricks on your eyes again..
Yeah, even without playing with contrast if you just zoom in you can tell it's Valencia spec. Didn't zoom in when I first saw it.

F1.Ru

Here is a pic of F2012 in Silverstone............. it looks really nice :D

Formula One is a game.............. but not any ordinary game for me

idiot
idiot

I think the only thing changes is something looks like a hole next to fiat logo..

idiot
idiot

Crucial_Xtreme wrote:
amouzouris wrote:emmm..i think u are all mistaken...it is valencia spec... its the angle playing tricks on your eyes again..
Yeah, even without playing with contrast if you just zoom in you can tell it's Valencia spec. Didn't zoom in when I first saw it.
I'm not :P

Mazdaboy

idiot wrote:I think the only thing changes is something looks like a hole next to fiat logo..
Yes! They're tested it in Canada.

Every race ends when the chequered flag is out!

Crucial_Xtreme
Crucial_Xtreme

Mazdaboy wrote:
idiot wrote:I think the only thing changes is something looks like a hole next to fiat logo..
That's not the one he's talking about mate. Look at the picture below, it's the black circle next to the Fiat logo close to the Scuderia Ferrari logo.

I haven't seen it before but you can see from the picture below that I think it's usually there, it's just covered with a red cover

idiot
idiot

Crucial_Xtreme wrote:
Mazdaboy wrote:
That's not the one he's talking about mate. Look at the picture below, it's the black circle next to the Fiat logo close to the Scuderia Ferrari logo.

I haven't seen it before but you can see from the picture below that I think it's usually there, it's just covered with a red cover

yeah u are right..so nothing new there..Imo the only thing will may change will be the front wing..