Ferrari F2012

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
bhall
bhall

Re: Ferrari F2012

All illegal. The cars are in parc ferme. The only thing teams can change at this point are brake ducts.

Hail22

bhallg2k wrote:All illegal. The cars are in parc ferme. The only thing teams can change at this point are brake ducts.
Thank you for the clarification...got a few muppets blowing their horn off which I don't appreciate >.<

Loving the rain...Now since you mentioned brake ducts, is there any real use in changing anything or will they just put in the rubber/plastic stoppers to prevent them being flooded/thick chunks of wet rubber being wedged in.

If they're in parc ferme conditions...amazing how lotus is allowed to put in a new kers unit/repair it...
If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

Cuky

bhallg2k wrote:All illegal. The cars are in parc ferme. The only thing teams can change at this point are brake ducts.
I think changes are legal while the session is on. Once session is over and cars are parked in Parc Ferme space than there is no work on them allowed. I mean, if you have time you can change something. I remember Ralf Schumacher in Toyota having complete front suspension changed in Q2 if I am not mistaken in Hockenheim 2006. and that was legal.

PhillipM
PhillipM

Cuky wrote:
I think changes are legal while the session is on. Once session is over and cars are parked in Parc Ferme space than there is no work on them allowed. I mean, if you have time you can change something. I remember Ralf Schumacher in Toyota having complete front suspension changed in Q2 if I am not mistaken in Hockenheim 2006. and that was legal.
Only for identical parts. So if something has broken for example.

Teechnical

Ferrari on pole in wet conditions!
"We have a new toy" - Fernando Alonso.

Owen.C93
Owen.C93

Teechnical wrote:Ferrari on pole in wet conditions!
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=12096
Motorsport Graduate in search of team experience ;)

stefan_
stefan_

"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

alogoc
alogoc

Key to Ferrari form in the wet??????

FRONT PULL-ROD SUSPENSION!!!!
THE F2012!
THE CAR THAN WON 2012 WORLD F1 CHAMPIONSHIP WHIT A TILTED ENGINE!

Gilles 27

IMHO the Ferrari with a softer setup in wet conditions works very well, the prove is, even Felipe can fight for the front position.

heho07
heho07

Why Ferrari did not use new FW ?

amouzouris

heho07 wrote:Why Ferrari did not use new FW ?
probably not enough evaluation

Gilles 27

amouzouris wrote:
heho07 wrote:Why Ferrari did not use new FW ?
probably not enough evaluation
Because the old is enough for a Pole position :D :roll:

Dream Theater

Sorry for the OT, but, anyone knows why f1zoom.co.cc is down? Because I want to see good pics of F2012 in today's qualifying...
Or maybe anyone knows another site with the same quality of pics?
Thanks in advance!

McMrocks
McMrocks

Dream Theater wrote:Sorry for the OT, but, anyone knows why f1zoom.co.cc is down? Because I want to see good pics of F2012 in today's qualifying...
Thanks in advance!
I can't visit f1zoom too

Kiril Varbanov

Dream Theater wrote:Sorry for the OT, but, anyone knows why f1zoom.co.cc is down? Because I want to see good pics of F2012 in today's qualifying...
Thanks in advance!
Hello, fellow Dream Theater fan.

You can visit my Polish friends from Motorsportgp.pl over here - http://www.motorsportgp.pl/index.php/ga ... ria/sobota - these are the pictures from Saturday. Use any translator to navigate through the page.

Other place is http://clausellf1.com/ - he is usually on the race.

For the f1zoom.co.cc ... I have some suspicions, I'll answer them on Tuesday.