Ferrari F2012

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
alogoc
alogoc

Re: Ferrari F2012

RUMORS FROM SPAIN
Fry specializes in susp and Heal played an important role in its design is the q McLaren.Hamashima have all the data d the Pirelli

It seems that Fry, Hamashima Heal and prepare some important development in the rear suspension of the F2012.

The amendment would not be as visible as the d McLaren, just minor tweaks in areas considered key to the F2012
Spa Ferrari could have for a change in the pontoons to be able to improve aerodynamics and enhance the performance exhaust
Fry said that this week are engaged in some minor details to SPA, the tunnel is working hard to Singapore
Last edited by alogoc on 06 Aug 2012, 21:43, edited 1 time in total.
THE F2012!
THE CAR THAN WON 2012 WORLD F1 CHAMPIONSHIP WHIT A TILTED ENGINE!

superdread
superdread

Nando wrote:Does the engine lay flat on the floor?
There is a lower CoG limit for the engine itself and to get lowest CoG for the installed engine you wold have to lay it flat on the floor. Also, as it is denser than about anything, it takes precedence over other subsystems, like electronics, in terms on placement.

To cut it short: It should and it does.

F1.Ru

superdread wrote:
Nando wrote:Does the engine lay flat on the floor?
There is a lower CoG limit for the engine itself and to get lowest CoG for the installed engine you wold have to lay it flat on the floor. Also, as it is denser than about anything, it takes precedence over other subsystems, like electronics, in terms on placement.

To cut it short: It should and it does.
+1, and thus as the benefit of reaping DDD effect is not possible anymore so why bother with a system which will not only consume huge resource but also will place a great deal of variables and uncertainty. Thats why i m saying that is a rather imaginative rumor or may be a misunderstood one.

For the sake of changing the topic........... anyone have any information on the infamous Rory Byrne floor, what happened with it or whats wrong with it............ :?:
Formula One is a game.............. but not any ordinary game for me

alogoc
alogoc

Talk against it all you want it's happening in Singapur!
THE F2012!

wesley123
wesley123

You must have mistaken yourself with Spa, Hungary and singapore.

It isnt gonna happen, face it
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

superdread
superdread

alogoc wrote:Talk against it all you want it's happening in Singapur!
Why are you postponing it again and again? I want to see it now!
Also you wanted to stop talking about it till Belgium.
F1.Ru wrote:For the sake of changing the topic........... anyone have any information on the infamous Rory Byrne floor, what happened with it or whats wrong with it............ :?:
Having just heard about it and my (granted, half-hearted) research only yielded in something concerning heating, unspecific loopholes and that it's shiny, what is the deal with it?

Heating it would not have a very great effect on aero (water is max 370K, with 290+K normal not much thermal expansion of the air). Although saving radiator cross section by such means would be at least interesting (you have to consider that the ground is 310K and the upside of the floor is shone upon by the sun, hampering efficiency).

Are teams allowed to run a pressurized water cycle, to raise boiling temperature?

alogoc
alogoc

wesley123 wrote:You must have mistaken yourself with Spa, Hungary and singapore.

yes it is
THE F2012!

alogoc
alogoc

superdread wrote:
alogoc wrote:Talk against it all you want it's happening in Singapur!
Why are you postponing it again and again? I want to see it now!
Also you wanted to stop talking about it till Belgium.
:
i never said when only that it's true!

i still don't know when,some people seem to think in Singapure!

same people are now even more certain of it!
THE F2012!

alogoc
alogoc

whhere i get it from?

from the people that knew in december 2011 that Ferrari will blow exhaust gases to the diffusore! :wink:
THE F2012!

superdread
superdread

alogoc wrote: i never said when only that it's true!

i still don't know when,some people seem to think in Singapure!

same people are now even more certain of it!
You are adamant of your position, which is great as it intensifies discussion, but you present no technical arguments (, challenges or even questions) which is boring. What unspecific people think is a lousy argument.
alogoc wrote:Talk against it all you want, it's happening in Singapur!
This rather looks like you saying when.
(Notice like there are no phrases qualifying your statement as rumorous or speculative.)

wesley123
wesley123

alogoc wrote:
wesley123 wrote:You must have mistaken yourself with Spa, Hungary and singapore.

yes it is
Okay then explain me why it wasnt there in Germany, why it wasnt there in Hungary and why it wont be in Spa and Italy either?

Also explain me what the advantages would be about the system. So far no one came further than Improve balance, Improve aerodynamics and a few more of these rubbish advantages. And one by one these 'advantages' are tackled to why they wont be good. Each being explained much better than why it is an advantage. As far as these 'advantages' are being explained at all. Since that has yet to be done already.

So far now there has been some idiot reporter which has claimed to have heard a break trough at Ferrari that was coming for Germany. He hasnt even taken the time to explain why it would even remotely help, and he barely even named advantages. Now we are going into the 3rd race in which it is 'delayed' and still nothing and now it suddenly will be there for Singapore?

Seriously you must be stupid to still believe that or even believe it in the first place. It isnt coming, get over it.

wesley123
wesley123

alogoc wrote:whhere i get it from?

from the people that knew in december 2011 that Ferrari will blow exhaust gases to the diffusore! :wink:
God you must have been a genius to think that a team would try and do that. Jeez that was a great find, who would have thought that Ferrari, or any other team would try exhaust blowing when the 2 years before that shown how great of an effect it was?

Really that reporter is a genius, I dont udnerstand why he still isnt offered a job at an F1 teams, all the great finds he has done!

alogoc
alogoc

wesley123 wrote:
alogoc wrote:

yes it is
Okay then explain me why it wasnt there in Germany, why it wasnt there in Hungary and why it wont be in Spa and Italy either?

Also explain me what the advantages would be about the system. So far no one came further than Improve balance, Improve aerodynamics and a few more of these rubbish advantages. And one by one these 'advantages' are tackled to why they wont be good. Each being explained much better than why it is an advantage. As far as these 'advantages' are being explained at all. Since that has yet to be done already.

So far now there has been some idiot reporter which has claimed to have heard a break trough at Ferrari that was coming for Germany. He hasnt even taken the time to explain why it would even remotely help, and he barely even named advantages. Now we are going into the 3rd race in which it is 'delayed' and still nothing and now it suddenly will be there for Singapore?

Seriously you must be stupid to still believe that or even believe it in the first place. It isnt coming, get over it.
i have no idea why!

but it's happening! :lol:

maybe when they tilt the engine they will put Mclaren fans in the space available!
THE F2012!

superdread
superdread

This has become annoying and, even worse, boring. It ruins this nice topic of an interesting car.

alogoc does not mean to conduct a technical discussion (as we have seen before) and wesley's (somewhat understandable) anger doesn't help.

alogoc
alogoc

say Ferrari or anyone else does tilt the bloody engine could we see it from the pictures available on the net????
THE F2012!