Ferrari F2012

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
turbof1

Re: Ferrari F2012

raymondu999 wrote: I'm not asking about your source - I'm asking who.
I think you've got the answer, only inbetween the lines: he isn't going to tell it.
#AeroFrodo

zyphro
zyphro

raymondu999 wrote:...
I'm not asking about your source - I'm asking who.
We shall find out in 5 days time, if he is "reliable" ;).

aral
aral

alogoc wrote:
raymondu999 wrote:
alogoc wrote:SPA
possible slight change on F2012 exhaust ramp!
Redbull whit testing version of DDRS!
Source?
Reliable
:P :P :P :P :P If it is true, it will be claimed that "source" is reliable. If false, the claim will be "unreliable".

How easy it is to start "rumours"!

Hail22

I'm becoming increasingly annoyed why time and time again non technical related information is being posted in the Technical section.

Either request a delete of the above posts Alogoc, or be reported...I like to read "real" technical information...not a meteorology report which should be located in the Formula 1 Races section with regards to the relevant/respected Grand Prix.

On Topic:

I'm looking forward to this new exhaust housing, also hearing murmurs of an update for the rear suspension (which could most likely be a supplementary item for the new exhaust housing/floor configuration).
If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

Richard
Richard

Hail22 wrote:I'm becoming increasingly annoyed why time and time again non technical related information is being posted in the Technical section.
*puff*

They've gone ;)

alogoc
alogoc

http://i49.tinypic.com/23vb3he.png

http://i50.tinypic.com/2p3z6.png

About DDRS and apparently drag caused partly by the front pull-rod!

i dont know italian i've been told that's what it says!
THE F2012!
THE CAR THAN WON 2012 WORLD F1 CHAMPIONSHIP WHIT A TILTED ENGINE!

Chuckjr

alogoc wrote:http://i49.tinypic.com/23vb3he.png

Please send a link that's not a pic so I can run it through google translate. Thanks
Watching F1 since 1986.

alogoc
alogoc

It seems Ferrari has decided to focus on basics rather than on DDRS!

http://www.f1-direct.com/formule1-ferra ... o-f1=12878
THE F2012!

amouzouris

i run them through OCR and google translate and this is what i understand:
http://i49.tinypic.com/23vb3he.png

the paragraph with big black letters that starts 'SPA E VELOCE'...says that Spa is fast but needs a bit of downforce. It says that lotus and Raikkonen have an advantage cs they already tested it. and then says Will Ferrari's system be as effective?

then on the small paragraph right below it it says how drivers measured their courage in eau rouge by how much throttle they had through the corner. and it says that now drivers take the corner on full throttle.

and this is what the translator gave me for the main article:

Three years ago he had saved. if not the stagrione. at least the face to the team: winning the only race of the season for Ferrari_ Now Kimi kkonen returns. but as an opponent. A highly rated opponent. since he and Grosjean have at the disposal that. in all probability, and the ar-rna that can make the difference on this circuit: va-the means the flap-Mobile-powered device to stall the flow. n fagots. Spa was almost Irit, agrra. but just the curve of Eau Rouge. the most characteristic point of the track. I showed how you change the F 1 n-alk-compared to one year ago. In 2010. 're the asphalt erred dry and tanks not exactly overflowing. qualsia-the pilot is faced with the accelerator to the floor. Not only that, then there were the F-duct to control man-ual: c-ui had to remove a hand from the steering wheel to plug the hole and turn on the air-flow • Right to the wing profile . Ctuel flussc, which caused the stall (not to be confused with that of the engine!) Of the airfoil. so in practice neu-tralizzava the load of the wing. _ Today, these are disponitivi-automatic-. in the sense that trigger from - it is forbidden to do it manually - with the pres-sure of the air, invests, The 3.rettura. But not all of them han-no. Mercedes uses a device to ternpo sull'anteriore_ but u / tirnaznente the WO3 appeared in anc-he if his real problem (discharges that s-urriscaldano The rear tires) to light not do-should arise. The real problem. for Ferrari and for all. a right of the Lotus E20 Kirni and Grosjean. Which has already col-praised. in Germany and Hungary. its ver-sion F-duct automatically. It will be also. Spa in the pits of free tests °. on a circuit adapted to finally to exalt caratteristiche_ If it works well-it. we will see him in qualifying and the race. Last year. the activation zone of the wing would have to be moving, just cruella of • Eau Rouge. Pressure on the pilots. was moved further up the Raidillon the Kemmel straight. This for the race, because in rea / ty the Belgian track has many points where. in the space-and avg. you can use the Drai. E. opposite. s-traiordineariam.ente are a few points to overtake, for a path so long. Asked to say that Alonso (and Massa. Goes')-shaft should make the most of qualifications. be-cause in the race. risk of being escape before gb opponents faster. But h.anno the tools to make-it? In addition to the Lotus. McLaren also avrà_ in Belgium. its-interpretation 'of the system stalling the front wing. These two cars mol cli-to veiloci. able cii inripensierire anyone. Everything de-pends, the news that Ferrari Wara able to
Last edited by amouzouris on 29 Aug 2012, 11:28, edited 1 time in total.

amouzouris

this is what the translator gave me for this article:

present in a few days. Certainly, however, that on a circuit like that is not enough to develop - fi-nally - the wing Antenor. And the Red Bull? Be '. the surprising step of Webber on Fernando. just to Eau Rou-ge last year, is a piece of anthology. But on a track from low wing loading, then the R87 could count (as well as on fresh tires, at that time) also the effect of the exhaust blown-adherence. Which is now greatly reduced-to. Overtaking will be difficult for everyone, at least the advantage Ferrali could have his KERS. that works very well. But Spa is not made of the so-straight: there are also corners more 'loose' - as radius - around the world. With the tires from Pirelli pretty tough choices, and the uncertainty of the temperatures, this means danger under-steering, for those who guesses the structure. Briefly, the Ferrari is preparing to run in defense, perhaps with Tando-on rain and safety car.'s also the only track where Alonso and Massa has never won yes (albeit penalty for Hamilton, in 2008). wonder if this will have something for recovery - auspi-cate of Felipe. •
Last edited by amouzouris on 29 Aug 2012, 11:28, edited 1 time in total.

raymondu999

amouzouris wrote:the flap-Mobile-powered device to stall the flow. n fagots
They have the device, and what? :lol:

I love these machine translated pieces
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

Jackuar

Offtopic: Google translator is crap, no matter even if its the best available online...

Though I understood 70% of it, I thank anyone who could do a proper translation...
Finishing second is being the first one of losers....

alogoc
alogoc

amouzouris wrote:i run them through OCR and google translate and this is what i understand:

AMOUZOURIS!

DR.Richard Leeds says we are not allowed to show a newspaper articles as pictures,only as links,due to copyright! :wink:
THE F2012!

amouzouris

alogoc wrote:
amouzouris wrote:i run them through OCR and google translate and this is what i understand:

AMOUZOURIS!

DR.Richard Leeds says we are not allowed to show a newspaper articles as pictures,only as links,due to copyright! :wink:
edited my posts..should be fine now

ecapox

alogoc wrote:http://i49.tinypic.com/23vb3he.png

Image 1

Ferrari has DDRS ready to test in Spa practice. They are worried about Lotus because Lotus has had a few races to get theirs straightened out and it will be beneficial at Spa. Ferrari will test theirs in Practice and if everything goes the way it should they will use it in practice.

Image 2

finally a ttrack where the front wing doesnt matter so much. Last years pass by webber on alonso wasnt mainly due to fresh tires and the RB7s use of the blown diffusor. Pirelli has chonsen harder tires and with the threat of random weather this brings about understeer if your car isnt set up correctly. Ferrari is ready to run in damage control mode but could possibly helped out by rain or a safety car.