Ferrari F2012

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
Chuckjr

Re: Ferrari F2012

alogoc wrote:I have soooo much technical rumors for Suzuka! 8)
Ok great. Expand please.
Watching F1 since 1986.

Forza

I've seen that speculation (if this is the one), but I prefer to wait and see what will actually be on the car. Mostly all things come from spanish media/sources/etc.

For the rest of you interested in this:
@Diosfenix
Mejoras Ferrari -> Suspensiones, aleron trasero, nuevos escapes y otros viejos con evolucion (por si falla), mod. Aerodinamicas. Mejoras en DRS y un nuevo sistema de salida... Asi como ajustes para adaptarse al circuito. Los nuevos escapes de Ferrari puede que se prueben en FP1 y 2... pero puede que monten los viejos para asegurar

@joseluisf1
Un alerón trasero 'raparado' será probado en Suzuka en el F2012, esta vez se espera que funcione, el DRS también podría tener alguna mejora

@jgarciaillanf1
Modificaciones en fondo, difusor, sistema de salida y alerón trasero para el #F2012 en Suzuka. La del alerón trasero es clave. Las características del trazado son favorables.Falta terminar de hacer funcionar la evolución conjunta de Singapur,por eso la clave es el RW

@AMorteF
En Suzuka Ferrari volverá a probar el alerón trasero q no funcionó en Singapur con algunas ligeras modificaciones.
El fondoplano-difusor también recibirán pequeñas modificaciones para ganar más carga. El F2012 debería ser competitivo en Suzuka.

godlameroso

So new suspension components and a new rear wing supposedly a tuned version of the Singapore exhausts made to work with a Suzuka rear wing.
Saishū kōnā

raymondu999

I heard they're straightening the engine for Suzuka :P
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

Richard
Richard

Chuckjr wrote:
Ok great. Expand please.

NO - Seriously, this site isn't the place for rumour spam, take it somewhere else.

Facts & photos please, or nothing.

alogoc
alogoc

raymondu999 wrote:
:wink:
THE F2012!
THE CAR THAN WON 2012 WORLD F1 CHAMPIONSHIP WHIT A TILTED ENGINE!

alogoc
alogoc

THE F2012!
THE CAR THAN WON 2012 WORLD F1 CHAMPIONSHIP WHIT A TILTED ENGINE!

Spankyham

radosav wrote:
jel nagnut motor?
what are they?
OK, I'll bite and rerun an oldie but a goodie ..... Flux capacitor?
"He was the fastest driver I ever saw - faster even than Fangio"
_______________________________- Mike Hawthorn on Alberto Ascari

Lca1443
Lca1443

Do you have an english version?

ecapox

The Autosprint article isnt all that exciting. Cant translate now because im at work and they block tinypic. Maybe later if im bored.

EDIT: That sounds like im complaining that Alogoc posted it. Im not. Actually appreciate it because Italian is a native language for me...and im in the USA and dont get Autosprint. It is the translating that takes a while and is a pain if the article isnt anything with big info or super secret insider information.

ten_marco
ten_marco

Let's see what the engineers will do to ensure the title to Alonso. Chris Dyler fell in 2010, who will be to blame if we lose the title of pilots? My suggestion: Steffano Domenicali, Nickolas Tombazis and another 10. :evil:

Hail22

Word is that the Car will be similarly tuned to Silverstone.

Which means they should/will bring a modified Silverstone package to the race?
If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

stefan_
stefan_

raymondu999 wrote:
Nah, my sources tell me that they're turning it upside down for better performance. :P
"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

Mazdaboy

Every race ends when the chequered flag is out!

minosse
minosse

Actually the article isn't about new Brembos on F2012. It's more about the latest key area in the development of F1 carbon brakes (the aerodynamic importance of the 'cooling' holes). It also has some considerations about different braking styles between drivers.
Not so much info in my opinion :)