2012 Abu Dhabi GP - Yas Marina

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
LHamilton
LHamilton

Re: 2012 Abu Dhabi GP - Yas Marina

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mefLkzDyQS4[/youtube]

Alonsos magic tricks, Vettel low on fuel.

Hm, coincidence? One can always speculate ;)

godlameroso

if he can pass raikkonen and maldonado he would get the podium and regain the lead, I mean lets be honest, even if the RB8 is the fastest car its going to be tough to score points tomorrow for Vettel. If by some miracle, Alonso wins tomorrow, he would be up 12 points, which would force Vettel to win in Texas and Brazil. Both tracks seem to suit the RB as well as the Ferarri, long sweepers that place emphasis on corner exit above all else. Hell I expect the Sauber to be very fast in Brazil.
Last edited by godlameroso on 03 Nov 2012, 21:19, edited 1 time in total.
Saishū kōnā

PlatinumZealot

El MAGICO!!

=D> =D>
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

Racing Green in 2028

Guisson

So Pitlane Start or Back Grid Drop After All ?
The task is,not so much to see what no one has yet seenbut to think what nobody has yet thought, about that which everybody sees. Erwin Schrödinger

JimClarkFan
JimClarkFan

stefan_ wrote:Find it interesting how this decision correlates with Alonso talking this days about the fact that you can have bad luck anytime, tables can turn very fast and he belives in his chances at the title.
Alonso has been talking about luck for a while, he has said that he has had the chance to win 4 championships in the last race, he's lost two and he's won two.

Ozan
Ozan

RB_[Gnx] wrote:So Pitlane Start or Back Grid Drop After All ?
start from 24th place

stefan_
stefan_

godlameroso wrote:if he can pass raikkonen and maldonado he would get the podium and regain the lead, I mean lets be honest, even if the RB8 is the fastest car its going to be tough to score points tomorrow for Vettel.
Usually Mark doesn't have the best starts in the world, so we can take that into consideration too. I hope that Kimi will pass at least Maldonado at the start tomorrow.
JimClarkFan wrote:
stefan_ wrote:Find it interesting how this decision correlates with Alonso talking this days about the fact that you can have bad luck anytime, tables can turn very fast and he belives in his chances at the title.
Alonso has been talking about luck for a while, he has said that he has had the chance to win 4 championships in the last race, he's lost two and he's won two.
So it's time to win again.
"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

Guisson

Thx , Now Vettel has to proove that he is worth enough for a 3rd Title ( and his 2 others Btw)
The task is,not so much to see what no one has yet seenbut to think what nobody has yet thought, about that which everybody sees. Erwin Schrödinger

Redragon

Now all the Redbull fans will start to speculate that the mechanics of Webber who is friend of Alonso
were around Vettel's petrol pump :lol: :lol: :lol:

lillschumi
lillschumi

RB should get a more severe penalty. They obviously tried to fake a force majore to the FIA.

I think it all came down to calculations, f.i 2 liters left, stewards calculated 1,15 to make it to the pits, then only 0,85 to make a sample of. RB thougt they would get away claiming "1 liter to make it to the pits", hence they came up with a fake explanation.

They have lied and should get a more severe penalty.

Guisson

Then the team should Get the Penalty not The Driver ..
It would have been better if Red Bull got DQ from the WCC and Vettel kept his 3rd place

JimClarkFan
JimClarkFan

lillschumi wrote:RB should get a more severe penalty. They obviously tried to fake a force majore to the FIA.

I think it all came down to calculations, f.i 2 liters left, stewards calculated 1,15 to make it to the pits, then only 0,85 to make a sample of. RB thougt they would get away claiming "1 liter to make it to the pits", hence they came up with a fake explanation.

They have lied and should get a more severe penalty.
I agree

Omegadez
Omegadez

Then the team should Get the Penalty not The Driver ..
It would have been better if Red Bull got DQ from the WCC and Vettel kept his 3rd place
If that was the way they would be doing this sort of stuff all the time, and if they didn't let Hamilton get away with it why should they let him???

Nando
Nando

stefan_ wrote:Usually Mark doesn't have the best starts in the world, so we can take that into consideration too.
But usually Vettel is close to him :) Watch tomorrow as he gets a perfect launch ;)
"Il Phenomeno" - The one they fear the most!

"2% of the world's population own 50% of the world's wealth."

CHT
CHT

Does it mean that RBR will be able to change vettel gearbox without any further penalty?