2013 Malaysian GP - Sepang

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
OppositeLock
OppositeLock

Re: 2013 Malaysian GP - Sepang

:mrgreen: Looking like a great finish for Mercedes but Brawn has some splaining to do. :twisted:

Gunpowder
Gunpowder

myurr wrote:
beardRage wrote:Rosberg whining like vettel apparently.
Not really. He's been asked to hold station and he's questioning it, he's not asking for the other driver to be told to move over out of his way. There's a huge difference.
This. He can't pass Lewis because his team doesn't want to not because he can't do it.

myurr
myurr

Sounds like Vettel's in a bit of trouble with the team. I reckon they were similar to Mercedes, told to hold station after those final stops and drive to a target time. Perhaps Vettel ignored that and attacked Webber.

zeph
zeph

bhallg2k wrote:Sloppy, sloppy race.
Indeed.

Gunpowder
Gunpowder

Nico with "Remember this one."

zgred

Ros was whining. His first transmission was more or less a carbon copy of the whining Seb. Then Brawn told him Ham was driving to a delta and had speed in hand.

SilverArrow10

I liked the race. Didn't like the ending much though
"Leave it to Lewis Hamilton to ruin Redbull's day" - Martin Brundle

"Ok Lewis, Its Hammertime!!" - Peter Bonnington

"Fresh tires, 15 laps. What do you think Lewis Hamilton is going to do?" - Martin Brundle

tonmeister
tonmeister

"remember this one" said nico...wow. This is terrible to watch. Vettel is really a spoiled brat. Would have loved to watch Fernando in the mix here...

myurr
myurr

1158 wrote:Ros was whining. His first transmission was more or less a carbon copy of the whining Seb. Then Brawn told him Ham was driving to a delta and had speed in hand.
That's not true. His first transmission asked for permission to attack. Vettel's transmission asked the team to move Webber out of the way. It's not hard to see the difference.

myurr
myurr

tonmeister wrote:"remember this one" said nico...wow. This is terrible to watch. Vettel is really a spoiled brat. Would have loved to watch Fernando in the mix here...
Being told off by Newey. He doesn't look happy with him.

myurr wrote:
1158 wrote:Ros was whining. His first transmission was more or less a carbon copy of the whining Seb. Then Brawn told him Ham was driving to a delta and had speed in hand.
That's not true. His first transmission asked for permission to attack. Vettel's transmission asked the team to move Webber out of the way. It's not hard to see the difference.
The first transmission I heard was Ros saying he was faster than Ham and get Ham to move out of his way.

Even the NBC crew mentioned him acting like Vet.
Last edited by 1158 on 24 Mar 2013, 11:50, edited 1 time in total.

Traction

tonmeister wrote:"remember this one" said nico...wow. This is terrible to watch. Vettel is really a spoiled brat. Would have loved to watch Fernando in the mix here...
When he got into the mix he screwed it up....so there's your answer...

Newey really cheesed off... :lol:
Generally I don't care about what people say. I have to be clear with myself. When everything goes well, people celebrate you, when you make mistakes people criticize you.
Sebastian Vettel

NathanOlder

Mercedes looked to be a little faster on average, but couldnt keep it up with fuel a problem
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

myurr
myurr

Webber REALLY annoyed with Vettel.