Monaco GP 2010 - Monte Carlo

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
JohnsonsEvilTwin

Re: Monaco GP 2010 - Monte Carlo

Siskue thats what i posted but in emoticons...
More could have been done.
David Purley

madly
madly

WhiteBlue wrote:Pretty much everybody is affected by traffic. Kubica has an almost clear lap.
No, he isn't.

On his fastest flying lap time in S3 he had traffic and he had to pass 2 cars, still having best time 20.3 in sector S3.

WhiteBlue

Alonso's tub is damaged and he must miss quali. He will start from the pit lane tomorrow. Game over!
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

siskue2005

JohnsonsEvilTwin wrote:Siskue thats what i posted but in emoticons...
lol, i couldnt understand ur emoticons :)

NobleF1

Fernando Alonso won't be taking part in qualifying in Monaco because his car is too badly damaged to be repaired

Gameover for Alonso.... :twisted:

WhiteBlue

madly wrote:
WhiteBlue wrote:Pretty much everybody is affected by traffic. Kubica has an almost clear lap.
No, he isn't.

On his fastest flying lap time in S3 he had traffic and he had to pass 2 cars, still having best time 20.3 in sector S3.
I said almost. He passed one car that got out of the way and the other one was no problem because it was also fast. The main point was he hadn't had to abandon his flying lap as most others had.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

JohnsonsEvilTwin

WhiteBlue wrote:
madly wrote:
No, he isn't.

I said almost. He passed one car that got out of the way and the other one was no problem because it was also fast. The main point was he hadn't had to abandon his flying lap as most others had.
That McLaren got out the way very sharpish. it had no effect at all, Kubica took the corner as normal.
More could have been done.
David Purley

ISLAMATRON

Alonso out of Qualifying... starting from the pits or the rear

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/83617

His only chance is to start on the hard tires and hope nobody else does... stay out when everybody pits and then pass everrybody as they pit... He'll be hoping for a SC around lap 20 or so... Hear that MAssa :wink:

anyone got a link for my to watch qually over the net... I'm stuck in Canada

Paul

Behind the slowest teams he will have to risk or lose a million years.

madly
madly

ISLAMATRON wrote:Alonso out of Qualifying... starting from the pits or the rear
His only chance is to start on the hard tires and hope nobody else does... stay out when everybody pits and then pass everrybody as they pit... He'll be hoping for a SC around lap 20 or so... Hear that MAssa :wink:
:lol: [-X nothing happens two times...

Qualifying will be VERY interesting, so many cars have almost identical lap times. What a pity Alonso won't be fighting in quali...

casper
casper

Maybe Alonso made too many hand gymnastics move, tweaking all these brake bias dials and at the same time covering the F-duct control hole.

madly
madly

WhiteBlue

casper wrote:Maybe Alonso made too many hand gymnastics move, tweaking all these brake bias dials and at the same time covering the F-duct control hole.
Ferrari have no effing duct in Monaco.

I wonder if Alonso will make it up to P5 in the race.

madly
madly

ISLAMATRON

web link for qually please... anyone?

Miguel
Miguel

Gosh, a broken tub. I'm so disappointed.
I am not amazed by F1 cars in Monaco. I want to see them driving in the A8 highway: Variable radius corners, negative banking, and extreme narrowings that Tilke has never dreamed off. Oh, yes, and "beautiful" weather tops it all.

"Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future." Niels Bohr