2023 Scuderia AlphaTauri F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
djos

Re: 2023 Scuderia AlphaTauri F1 Team

Wouter wrote:
24 Oct 2023, 15:15
djos wrote:
24 Oct 2023, 12:54
How about you take you hate for Daniel some place else!

Your silly vendetta
is at odds with this being a technical forum!

Those whose opinion actually matters, disagree with your baseless opinion.

https://scuderia.alphatauri.com/en/us-gp-race/
Maybe you didn't know it yet, but I can express my opinion here just as well as you, a huge Australian Ricciardo fan.

I don't hate Ricciardo at all. I do think he is overrated though. He hasn't really performed well in recent years.

It would be nice if you attack the post, not the poster. This is the second time.

Am I attacking you because you adore Ricciardo so much?! No, I don't! You are free to adore him.
djos wrote:
21 Oct 2023, 09:57
Wouter wrote:
21 Oct 2023, 09:49
How about being a little more rational, and a little less keyboard warrior?
We tried that, but you just keep posting unfounded garbage. Lap times might be facts, but without context they are meaningless!

Drivers drive to plans formulated by the teams, the last time they drove flat out for an entire GP with no tire management, was during the recent GP with the 18 lap stint limits.

Reported for trolling!
"In downforce we trust"

HPD

djos

HPD wrote:
25 Oct 2023, 02:12
1/10th between Yuki and Daniel seems pretty healthy to me - not bad for Daniel's first weekend back in the car since his surgery.
"In downforce we trust"

HPD

djos wrote:
25 Oct 2023, 02:18
1/10th between Yuki and Daniel seems pretty healthy to me - not bad for Daniel's first weekend back in the car since his surgery.
It's not bad, we are going to need many more races to be able to make an objective comparison between Richardo and Yuki.

djos

HPD wrote:
25 Oct 2023, 02:22
djos wrote:
It's not bad, we are going to need many more races to be able to make an objective comparison between Richardo and Yuki.
Very true. I think it's fair to say that Yuki lifts his game when Daniel is around. Sometimes he looks mediocre, but at COTA he put in decent performances for most of the weekend.
"In downforce we trust"

arjen.teravest
arjen.teravest

Wouter wrote:
djos wrote:
24 Oct 2023, 12:54
How about you take you hate for Daniel some place else!

Your silly vendetta
is at odds with this being a technical forum!

Those whose opinion actually matters, disagree with your baseless opinion.

https://scuderia.alphatauri.com/en/us-gp-race/
Maybe you didn't know it yet, but I can express my opinion here just as well as you, a huge Australian Ricciardo fan.

I don't hate Ricciardo at all. I do think he is overrated though. He hasn't really performed well in recent years.

It would be nice if you attack the post, not the poster. This is the second time.

Am I attacking you because you adore Ricciardo so much?! No, I don't! You are free to adore him.
djos wrote:
21 Oct 2023, 09:57
Wouter wrote:
21 Oct 2023, 09:49
How about being a little more rational, and a little less keyboard warrior?
Agree.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

TNTHead

Wouter wrote:
24 Oct 2023, 18:23
CMSMJ1 wrote:
24 Oct 2023, 17:39
Give it a rest will you, Wouter?

It's like kindergarten with this level of bickering. Posting to elicit the reaction is trolling.

I am NOT posting to elicit a reaction!! I am not trolling!!

Tjeez, can/may I only be positive of Ricciardo on this forum?

Almost no one here posted on this SAT thread I opened last December until recently.
I was almost the only one who kept providing information and now I'm no longer allowed to post my opinion here?!

This was my last post on the SAT thread.
I value your passion and prolonged posting of the SAT news very much, and I think many others as well, so I hope you would continu to do that. I think the RIC fans should also be a bit more lenient on criticism on RIC.

For me, I like the guy and are wanting to see him perform. If that'll not be the case they'll bring in Lawson. So I'll wait and see.

djos

TNTHead wrote:
25 Oct 2023, 18:48
Wouter wrote:
24 Oct 2023, 18:23
CMSMJ1 wrote:
24 Oct 2023, 17:39
Give it a rest will you, Wouter?

It's like kindergarten with this level of bickering. Posting to elicit the reaction is trolling.

I am NOT posting to elicit a reaction!! I am not trolling!!

Tjeez, can/may I only be positive of Ricciardo on this forum?

Almost no one here posted on this SAT thread I opened last December until recently.
I was almost the only one who kept providing information and now I'm no longer allowed to post my opinion here?!

This was my last post on the SAT thread.
I value your passion and prolonged posting of the SAT news very much, and I think many others as well, so I hope you would continu to do that. I think the RIC fans should also be a bit more lenient on criticism on RIC.

For me, I like the guy and are wanting to see him perform. If that'll not be the case they'll bring in Lawson. So I'll wait and see.
I might be a Ricciardo fan, but I’m not one eyed about it. Notice you don’t see us come in say Daniel is going to smash Yuki or that he’s doing a terrible job etc etc.

Myself and others (including our local friendly mod) were objecting to the excessively negative narrative being peddled using cherry picked data (lap times). Especially as the team clearly had a diametrically opposed viewpoint.
"In downforce we trust"

ispano6

djos wrote:
25 Oct 2023, 02:25
HPD wrote:
djos wrote:
Very true. I think it's fair to say that Yuki lifts his game when Daniel is around. Sometimes he looks mediocre, but at COTA he put in decent performances for most of the weekend.
Ah, so when Daniel's not around Yuki's mediocre. Yuki's performance at the beginning of the season are thanks to DannyRic too, then? I think it's fair to say you partake in your share of complimenting with a backhanded insult.

djos

ispano6 wrote:
26 Oct 2023, 06:19
djos wrote:
25 Oct 2023, 02:25
HPD wrote:

Ah, so when Daniel's not around Yuki's mediocre. Yuki's performance at the beginning of the season are thanks to DannyRic too, then? I think it's fair to say you partake in your share of complimenting with a backhanded insult.
Twisting my words - I did not say that at all. However, it's very clear that Nyck was not even close to pushing Yuki. All good drivers perform best when their teammate provides them with real competition (There are the occasional exceptions, eg Max).
"In downforce we trust"

Madhouse

Just waiting for Wounter to discuss Riccardo's P2 times...

organic

Car was mega here as expected. Monster through S2 compared to its competitors

Ricciardo makes up loads of time under braking over Max, indicating that a lot of the performance is originating from Ricciardo himself who is confident

djos

Madhouse wrote:
28 Oct 2023, 01:18
Just waiting for Wounter to discuss Riccardo's P2 times...
lol, Daniel did have a very good couple of sessions.
"In downforce we trust"

runningmanz
runningmanz

Dan looks on it so far. He likes this track and has done well in the past here. I had a feeling we might do well here. The AT has good downforce so combined with high altitude and low drag track it seems to suit the car really well hiding our straight line drag deficiency too.

runningmanz
runningmanz

organic wrote:
28 Oct 2023, 01:30
Car was mega here as expected. Monster through S2 compared to its competitors

Ricciardo makes up loads of time under braking over Max, indicating that a lot of the performance is originating from Ricciardo himself who is confident

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F9ewEqFWYAA ... =4096x4096
Remember this is the track where Dan denied Max getting youngest ever F1 pole sitter. That really infuriated Max and Jos lol. He seems to really like it here. Maybe it's the Tacos? 😁👍