[FULL RACE] If The 1998 Belgian Grand Prix Had Modern Graphics

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
DifferentTurn
DifferentTurn

[FULL RACE] If The 1998 Belgian Grand Prix Had Modern Graphics

Hi everyone! :)

After more than 2 months, I’ve finally completed this. One of the most legendary F1 races in history has finally arrived. Enjoy the chaos of 98’ Spa-Francorchapms with modern graphics.

20 minute preview available here:

Full race is on Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/DifferentTurn/s ... storefront

PapayaFan481
PapayaFan481

Re: [FULL RACE] If The 1998 Belgian Grand Prix Had Modern Graphics

Fantastic!!
If I come across as blunt, I apologise, it's my ASD. Sometimes, like an F1 car aqua-planing, it gets out of my control.

RacePaceDemon

Great work. It would be nice if F1TV could also do this with some of the resources they have for older races. Even ones back in 2016 with a timing tower like we have now would make it more fun to go back and watch :)
"Insert pseudo-intellectual quote so people on the car threads take me seriously ;)"

MaryGilliam
MaryGilliam

This looks incredible! Can’t wait to see the 1998 Spa race with modern graphics. I’ll check out the preview and definitely consider supporting on Patreon for the full experience. Great work on bringing this classic race to life! Research papers can be challenging, but https://academized.com/order-research-paper made the process much easier for me. The service provided me with a well-written and thoroughly researched paper that met all my requirements. The writer followed my instructions carefully, and the paper was delivered on time. The quality of the work was exceptional, and it helped me achieve a high grade. I highly recommend this service to anyone needing help with their research papers.