2024 Visa Cash App RB Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Wouter

Re: 2024 Visa Cash App RB Team

Ricciardo reveals his new helmet:

.. Image

Yuki and his trainer John arrived at the circuit yesterday:

The Power of Dreams!

Wouter

Ricciardo convinced: 'Still something wrong with my [2th] chassis'

The Australian insists that there is something wrong with his chassis; even though he has had a new one for a while now
AND his team can't detect anything crazy about this one at all.

Ricciardo convinced of a problem

"I still believe there is something," Ricciardo says nonetheless. "Look, honestly, whether I believe or not, it's clear
that with this new one, I've had some great races or some great performances and some not so great.
So I think that's why I probably then make sure I'm looking at myself first and look at myself in the mirror.
Make sure I'm getting the most out of me and being 100% on myself before I then start going alright, what about this?
What about that?"

"There's already enough that we're trying to problem solve over a weekend with set up and all these things. Making sure that I'm not just sending them on a path that is a waste of energy for everyone," Ricciardo said.
https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/280694/r ... assis.html
The Power of Dreams!

PlatinumZealot

Wouter wrote:
07 Jun 2024, 10:38
Ricciardo reveals his new helmet:

.. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GPdZE8vWUAA ... me=360x360

Yuki and his trainer John arrived at the circuit yesterday:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GPdEmk_aQAA ... name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GPdEmk-bsAA ... name=small
Lol. Funny.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

☄️ Myth of the five suns. ☄️

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
LxVxFxHxN

Wouter

You have to click on the feed.

The Power of Dreams!

Wouter

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Visa Cash App RB is pleased to announce that it has taken up the option on our agreement with Yuki Tsunoda that will see the Japanese driver stay with the team for 2025.

The 24-year-old has spent all four of his Formula 1 seasons to date with us, showing enormous progress to become the driver he is today: from a pure natural talent to a consistent, aggressive, technically well prepared racer. On his debut season, he even came fourth in Abu Dhabi and now he is a frequent top ten finisher. So far this year, he has been in the points in five of the eight Grands Prix and in the Miami Sprint.

Yuki Tsunoda: “I’m very happy to be staying with Visa Cash App RB and it’s a good feeling to have my future decided so early in the year. For that, I want to thank everyone at Red Bull and Honda who have played such an important role in my career and will continue to do so. The team has a big development project ahead and I’m excited to be part of it. It’s great to know that everyone appreciates all the hard work I have put in and that the team believes I can help it move further up the grid. We have already made clear progress this season and that really motivates me to always give of my best and that’s what I’ll continue to do with VCARB. For the moment, I’m concentrating on the remaining races this season, with the aim of bringing home as many points as possible, always growing with the team, laying the groundwork to do even better next year!”

“I watched Yuki’s progress in Formula 1 with interest even before I returned to Faenza and it’s been impressive, year after year” commented Laurent Mekies, Visa Cash App RB Team Principal. “The step up he has made this year is simply phenomenal, and he keeps surprising us all, race after race. There’s no doubting his natural speed to which he has now added a much more mature approach and this combination makes him a very quick and consistent performer, and a great team player. We continue to get a better understanding of what he needs from us and vice versa, so we are progressing together, Yuki as a driver and the team, as Visa Cash App RB. We share the same ambitions, so there are several good reasons to continue our journey together. He still has a lot to give!”

Peter Bayer, CEO of Visa Cash App RB said: “Yuki is a graduate of both the Red Bull and Honda Junior Driver programmes and it’s thanks to a good job from all parties that he’s been able to reach his current level of performance. As the saying goes, ‘never change a winning team’, so we are delighted to confirm Yuki as part of our future. He is a valuable asset on and off the race track, as his engaging nature has made him very popular with fans around the world. We are excited that he is staying with us.”
The Power of Dreams!

Wouter

Stop the clock. See you all tomorrow! :lol:

The Power of Dreams!

Wouter

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/

The Power of Dreams!

KimiRai
KimiRai

Great work from Ricciardo, he really needed this.

runningmanz
runningmanz

Up yours Villeneuve! Brilliant result for Dan. Best way to hit back at the critics. 5th is a huge result at this track for him and the team. Yuki solid as well.

Bill
Bill

yuki q3 lap is slower than q2 cmon ,i think he left a lot at the table .i wonder how it would have played out if the terms had a proper practice session.

Bill
Bill

unfortunate race for yuki with three laps left i dont know what went wrong driver error .brake failure or got spoofed by ocon.going for shallow wing was big mistake in terms of tire protection.

Big Gun
Big Gun

Ricciardo had better pace, once Yuki failed to pass Ocon and crashed Ricciardo caught and passed Ocon. Probably his best weekend in a long time.
Hehe keeps this up he mightget Perezs seast, considering how bad Perez has been.

Wouter

And another 4 points!! =D> =D> =D>

The Power of Dreams!

Bill
Bill

everyone who was on that ocon train passed him so it dont really answer my question.before the safety car yuki was well ahead so better pace really.

runningmanz
runningmanz

Yep great fightback from Dan after the 5 sec penalty and sub optimal strategy. More good points for the team. Hopefully he can keep getting points more consistently now.