2024 Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Luscion
Luscion

Re: 2024 Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team

Not sure if i'm late on this but Ferrari will bring upgrades to Monza

https://racingnews365.com/leclerc-confi ... rari-boost

yooogurt

FORZA FERRARI!

Fakepivot
Fakepivot

they going to strip some of that red with bare carbon fiber to lose some weight is't it.. trying every little bit advantage they can to win or at the very lest get podium at monza

Space-heat
Space-heat

Fakepivot wrote:
27 Aug 2024, 11:08
they going to strip some of that red with bare carbon fiber to lose some weight is't it.. trying every little bit advantage they can to win or at the very lest get podium at monza
The stripped paint is the upgrade for Monza.

Fakepivot
Fakepivot

Space-heat wrote:
27 Aug 2024, 11:28
Fakepivot wrote:
27 Aug 2024, 11:08
The stripped paint is the upgrade for Monza.
they could have done it sooner i would not have mind carbon fiber ferrari :D most of there road car looks better in black anyway

Space-heat
Space-heat

Space-heat wrote:
26 Jun 2024, 11:14
I haven't been following, but what is the consensus on the flexing front wings that RBR is complaining about? Merc was first, and then I think I read Marko complaining about McL and Ferrari.

I know the FIA has cleared Mcl and Merc. Is the Ferrari wing flexing noticeably in comparison, or has anyone looked? Part of me hopes (irrationally) that the remaining 20% of the Spain upgrade is a flexing front wing that could give two-tenths, similar to the Merc at Monaco (although their improvement could be purely by removing that "vortex-generating" upper element). We saw last year how Aston plummeted from Spain (I think) when they were rumoured to have had to change their flexing wing. Completely without any knowledge or reading, but could this flexing front wing be the reason MCL fixed their slow speed so much? or is this all overblown by RBR and not really a thing?
These comments from Horner have me back on the Front Wing bandwagon after a two month hiatus.

https://www.motorsportweek.com/2024/08/ ... -red-bull/
“I think it’s more where have the others found performance?” Horner stated when asked about whether Red Bull has hit a ceiling with the RB20.

“I think [the] front wing is a key area where others have found some performance.”

Horner has suggested that it is no coincidence that McLaren and Mercedes have ran similar-looking front wings and have won the previous five races between them.
Are we still running the Bahrain spec FW, or was it upgraded with the Imola package?

Sevach
Sevach

Space-heat wrote:
27 Aug 2024, 13:00
Space-heat wrote:
I haven't been following, but what is the consensus on the flexing front wings that RBR is complaining about? Merc was first, and then I think I read Marko complaining about McL and Ferrari.

I know the FIA has cleared Mcl and Merc. Is the Ferrari wing flexing noticeably in comparison, or has anyone looked? Part of me hopes (irrationally) that the remaining 20% of the Spain upgrade is a flexing front wing that could give two-tenths, similar to the Merc at Monaco (although their improvement could be purely by removing that "vortex-generating" upper element). We saw last year how Aston plummeted from Spain (I think) when they were rumoured to have had to change their flexing wing. Completely without any knowledge or reading, but could this flexing front wing be the reason MCL fixed their slow speed so much? or is this all overblown by RBR and not really a thing?
These comments from Horner have me back on the Front Wing bandwagon after a two month hiatus.

“I think it’s more where have the others found performance?” Horner stated when asked about whether Red Bull has hit a ceiling with the RB20.

“I think [the] front wing is a key area where others have found some performance.”

Horner has suggested that it is no coincidence that McLaren and Mercedes have ran similar-looking front wings and have won the previous five races between them.
Are we still running the Bahrain spec FW, or was it upgraded with the Imola package?
It was lightly retouched.

Space-heat
Space-heat

Sevach wrote:
27 Aug 2024, 13:42
Space-heat wrote:
27 Aug 2024, 13:00
Space-heat wrote:

It was lightly retouched.
Thanks. Hopefully a place for gain later.

deadhead

Softest compounds for this race and as far as I can tell the SF24 doesn’t particularly like them

Vanja #66

Oh yeah, Australia and Monaco were terrible on those tyres
And they call it a stall. A STALL!

#DwarvesAreNaturalSprinters
#BlessYouLaddie

Xyz22
Xyz22

I think Monza and especially Singapore + Baku can be really good opportunities even for wins, providing the new floor will work.

cplchanb
cplchanb

https://www.fuelforfans.com/ca/en/ferra ... ource=sfmc

BLACK team kit this weekend... will we see a nero ferrari car or just a few more black stripes like miami.....

Z-one
Z-one

deadhead wrote:
27 Aug 2024, 15:00
Softest compounds for this race and as far as I can tell the SF24 doesn’t particularly like them

https://ibb.co/hsTQjWf
adding some condition,circuit with high yaw curve or high G curve,like Hungary,like redbull ring in T7-8.
luckly in these circuit,there is no such curve,especially baku or Singapore,and in monza,let us see what interesting in ascari
The mankind’s courage and resolution will be witnessed and remembered by stars.

jambuka
jambuka

deadhead wrote:
27 Aug 2024, 15:00

https://ibb.co/hsTQjWf
Wouldn’t it be easier to fire up the tires in qualy since they are on the softer side ?

ScuderiaLeo

Mercedes has had issues with tires overheating right? Maybe the softer tires + hot temps + dark track will make it easier for Ferrari to pip them in qualifying?