Braking regulation change - "asymmetric braking torques for a given axle is forbidden"

Here are our CFD links and discussions about aerodynamics, suspension, driver safety and tyres. Please stick to F1 on this forum.
Hoffman900
Hoffman900

Re: Braking regulation change - "asymmetric braking torques for a given axle is forbidden"

PhillipM wrote:
26 Aug 2024, 11:26
Not to mention it'd already been used in dakar, rallying, safari, hillclimb and trials racers long before F1 and so was well developed and proven, and people were well experienced in where and how to use it.
It's not like it was some magic innovation they'd just invented.
I’ve driven 1960s era tractors that had it too. It’s been around, for basically ever it seems at this point.

Fluido
Fluido

Re: Braking regulation change - "asymmetric braking torques for a given axle is forbidden"

Watto wrote:
07 Sep 2024, 13:41

just Red Bull took a bad development path and that their upgrades were 'downgrades'.
As I already wrote, without Adrian they will become average team..

Martin Keene
Martin Keene

Fluido wrote:
08 Sep 2024, 16:41
Watto wrote:
just Red Bull took a bad development path and that their upgrades were 'downgrades'.
So it seems. Because even when they go back to the old spec car it is no better.

Fluido
Fluido

Martin Keene wrote:
08 Sep 2024, 18:13
Fluido wrote:
08 Sep 2024, 16:41
Watto wrote:
So it seems. Because even when they go back to the old spec car it is no better.
of course is not, because others moves forward...
this is last year(2024) when RB maybe get title, mark my words..

.poz
.poz

question:

if we have a brake calliper with four piston, 2 per side what happen if in some way in 2 opposite piston on a single wheel can be cut off of the circuit ?

remember old rule speaks about force, not pressure